• Salesforce Administrator
  • willbak.com Pty Ltd

• Chatter
    Feed
    Best Answers
    Likes Given
    Questions
    Replies
I am getting an error in the Trailhead Data Manager v2.4 data refresh for Einstein Analytics Studio: Insert failed. First exception on row 1330; first error: FIELD_INTEGRITY_EXCEPTION, Closed Date(Sat Mar 09 00:00:00 GMT 2019) in the future.: Closed Date: [ClosedDate]
Hello Trailblazers,
How do you get past the first challenge if the Trailead Playground only allows for 2 active users and it asks you to create 2 users with certain profiles?  How can anyone possibly get past the first challenge based on this?  I also couldnt get past the first challenge because the Optimizer wasn't working and wouldn't run.  Maybe it was down for maintenance when I tried this part?  I fudged it here by copying another Optimizer file I had from another org into the Files just to get past this bit in the challenge.  
I only found out by a colleague talking to me about it.  Are these emails still dribbling out? How can I check that I am still on the mailing list? I am no longer attached to any Production Org, could this be the cause?

Hi Trailblazers,
I am trying to get my students to do the lemonade stand project in Trailhead, but the videos now have restricted access.  Have they been moved? or are they being updated?
Ta
Hi Trailblazers,
I am trying to get my students to do the lemonade stand project in Trailhead, but the videos now have restricted access.  Have they been moved? or are they being updated?
Ta
Anyone facing trouble with Module Service Cloud Macros - Create and Run Macros?

I can't see Email Action on page layout. I got the same error of this link: https://help.salesforce.com/articleView?id=Why-do-I-receive-an-error-running-the-Macro-saying-that-the-action-is-not-available&type=1&language=en_US

I found users claiming about similar question that seems to be the same issue on this link: https://success.salesforce.com/ideaView?id=08730000000l1tPAAQ&sort=2

Build an Account Reassignment Wizard-Implement the Flow with Visualforce
http://trailhead.salesforce.com/project/flow_reassign/flow_reassign_implement

'Challenge Not yet complete... here's what's wrong: 
Couldn't find two users in your org with a 'Salesforce' license. Check the instructions'

The instructions directs me to add two users in my developer org. One is assigned Salesforce License and Standard User profile. The second is to be assigned Salesforce Platform License with Standar User profile. However this is not possible as the only option is the Standard Platform User profile.

I am unable to validate the challenge for "Implement the Flow with Visualforce" in the new "Build an Account Reassignment Wizard" module.

I keep getting the error message "Challenge Not yet complete... here's what's wrong: Couldn't find two users in your org with a 'Salesforce' license. Check the instructions".

The instructions say to give one user a Salesforce license and the second user a Salesforce Platform license. I tried to give the second user a Salesforce license, but there is only one free Salesforce license as the environment only comes with two and one is automatically assigned to the created administrator account.

Can anyone tell me how I can resolve this issue?
I'm passing this challenge, however when I actually test it out by clicking on an account in the account list item, I get this exception: 

"Something has gone wrong. Action failed: c$AccountMap$controller$accountSelected [TypeError: Cannot read property 'reuseTiles' of undefined] Failing descriptor: {c$AccountMap$controller$accountSelected}."

I did some debugging and found that the location and latitude of the account are indeed being capture by my event, so it looks like this might be a problem with the leaflet function map.panTo(). Does anyone know the solution to this issue? Here's my code, although it's exactly the same as the tutorial's.

({
    jsLoaded: function(component, event, helper) {

setTimeout(function() {
            var map = L.map('map', {zoomControl: false}).setView([37.784173, -122.401557], 14);
            L.tileLayer('https://server.arcgisonline.com/ArcGIS/rest/services/World_Street_Map/MapServer/tile/{z}/{y}/{x}',
                {
                    attribution: 'Tiles © Esri'
                }).addTo(map);
            component.set("v.map", map);
        });
    },

accountsLoaded: function(component, event, helper) {

// Add markers
        var map = component.get('v.map');
        var accounts = event.getParam('accounts');
        for (var i=0; i<accounts.length; i++) {
            var account = accounts[i];
            var latLng = [account.Location__Latitude__s, account.Location__Longitude__s];
            L.marker(latLng, {account: account}).addTo(map);
        }  
    },

accountSelected: function(component, event, helper) {
        // Center the map on the account selected in the list
        var map = component.get('v.map');
        var account = event.getParam("account");
        alert(account.Location__Latitude__s + ', ' + account.Location__Longitude__s);
        map.panTo([account.Location__Latitude__s, account.Location__Longitude__s]);
    }
})