• Salesforce Developer
  • Persistent Systems

• Chatter
    Feed
    Best Answers
    Likes Given
    Questions
    Replies
I have uploaded my profile pic in trailhead account, its of good quality but its showing blurred after uploading? What might be the reason? 
How do I export List Views Metadata? I have a need to export metadata of list views. Most especially, I need to export the List view names and the Roles/groups it has been shared to. 

​Any help would be appreciated.
I am new to salesforce,we are doing manual activity for post and pre deployment steps on every release,any one acheived or any idea to automate(Continuous Integration) all manual pre and post deployment steps from sheet without hardcoding ?

Thanks in advance for your answers.
I have uploaded my profile pic in trailhead account, its of good quality but its showing blurred after uploading? What might be the reason? 
On my profile it says 0 points and Newbie. I have 6800 Trailhead points. What is the difference? Also any tips on how to earn more community badages? 
Hi guys/gals,

Do you have any idea on how to obtain the Cloak of Adventure sweatshirt after completing 5 badges on trailheads?

Source: http://go.pardot.com/l/27572/2016-01-06/4wy4tn?utm_campaign=newyear-trailhead-sweatshirt

I haven't received any email address or notification about the completion after I had received 5 new badges on my profile. 

The sweetshirt looks really cool and I want to get it :D  Ty

On my profile it says 0 points and Newbie. I have 6800 Trailhead points. What is the difference? Also any tips on how to earn more community badages? 
Hello,

Does anyone know why the MasterRecordId for a Contact would not be set after it has been merged?
When I merge Contacts and run this query:
SELECT Id, Name, MasterRecordId, MasterRecord.Name
FROM Account
WHERE isDeleted=true and MasterRecordId != null

nothing is returned