• Member since 2015

• Chatter
    Feed
    Best Answers
    Likes Given
    Questions
    Replies
Hi,

I am Working on Hospital Management system.I am planning for Doctor Registration/Login and Customer Registraion/Login.I think salesforce by default provide login and Registration but How can i manage these Credentails.

Thanks in Advance...
Please May i know what is heroku ? How It is Useful ? 
Hi guys,

I have created one form with html code in the visual force page. In form tag am using method as post and action as some URL. Now i want this form look and feel in salesforce. Please help on this.

Please refer the screen shot of my form.
Please give some sample code for look and feel of salesforce.

User-added image

Hi Guys
I am looking for Home Page Layout like my screenshot

User-added image
Hi,

I have a javascript function inside a visualforce page, the function is not getting executed on click of a button Let me know what the issue could be.

<apex:page standardController="Quote"> <style type="text/css"> .buttonDiv { padding-left: 115px; /*attempts to indent the button to better align within the standard page layout*/ } </style> <div class="buttonDiv"> <input class="btn" name="demo_button" onclick="Quote_To_CW()" title="Quote To CW" type="button"/> </div> <script src="/soap/ajax/33.0/connection.js"></script> <script> function Quote_To_CW(){ var sync = '{!Quote.IsSyncing }' var conversion = '{!Quote.Conversion_Status__c}' if( sync == false) { alert("Please sync your quote before continuing"); } else if( conversion == 'Sent') { alert("Your Quote has already been sent to CW"); } else { var r = confirm("Note that you can only send Quote to CW one time. Are you sure you want to send?"); } if(r==true) { var quoteID = '{!Quote.Id}' postParams = {} postParams.url = 'https://servicesuat.com:10000/QuoteToCW/' + quoteID postParams.method = 'GET' postParams.requestHeaders = {} postParams.requestData = '' postParams.requestHeaders['Content-Type'] = 'application/x-www-form-urlencoded' //or another mime-type postParams.requestHeaders['Content-Length'] = postParams.requestData.length //required for POST postParams.onSuccess = processSuccess postParams.onError = processError sforce.connection.remoteFunction(postParams) function processSuccess(message) { // do something with results¨ alert("Quote has been synced to CW, don't click the Quote>CW Button Again. This page will now redirect"); ///window.location.href= "{'/006/o'}"; } function processError(message) { // do something with the error alert('error'); } } } </script> </apex:page>
  • April 01, 2016
Hi,

We are integrating salesforce with external website which runs on PHP Script.
The developer at the external end will push the data into salesforce and he uses sesssion ID for this scenario.

My question is that how do use that data in salesforce,  will i be able to use it directly or do i need to write a rest webservice.
How do i proceed...!

Any Help will be appriciated..!
  • March 31, 2016
Is there a way to specify a picture to be rotated 90 deg when using apex:image in a vf page?

I have a website in wordpress (www.beatmedical.com),that is integrated with salesforce . All the positions of Salesforce successfully stored in database and shows in website as well.
Currently  i making a new website  (shaun.beatmedical.com).
I want same functionality in my new website.I have set up almost everything, but not able to get Positions from salesforce to website.

Thanks in advance!

Hi ,

Can anyone tell me how to get system IP address (logged in system ip) using apex. are there any DNS related classes (like java)

or any other approaches. ?

thanks for your time and help,

SVD 

• June 26, 2009