• 25 Points
  • Member since 2015

• Chatter
    Feed
    Best Answers
    Likes Given
    Questions
    Replies
I'm getting the folllowing message when trying to convert a lead with company name:

Error: Your lead is missing a field mapping for the Opportunity.Opportunity Name field. For help, talk with your admin or see <a href="https://help.salesforce.com/articleView?id=customize_mapleads.htm" target="_blank">Map Custom Lead Fields for Lead Conversion</a> in Salesforce Help.

Oportunity Name can't even be mapped, as it is a standard field.
I've got Person Accounts enabled in the sandbox

Any suggestions?
Hello,

In Contact object, I have a numeric "A" field that changes when a child record is inserted by integration. If that numeric field hasn't changed in the last 45 days, create a Case. It sound simple, but it's the opposite when you think implementing it. I have scanned almost the whole online documentation and boards, but couldn't find any solution. 

One solution is I've found online is that: Create a date type "B" field on Contact object. First workflow sets this date value to TODAY() when numeric "A" field updates. The second workflow operates under "created and when edited to meet the criteria", and has a criteria B field = TODAY(). It also has a time-based action to create a Case after 45 days from now. However, this method will fail as in the following days the criteria will return false and it will be removed from queue after any arbitrary edit action. Note that first workflow is a workflow rule, and the second is a process builder workflow.

I would like to hear the solutions from people who had the exact requirement. 

Thanks in advance.
I keep getting: Challenge Not yet complete... here's what's wrong:
The validation rule does not reference the 'IsClosed' and 'CloseDate' fields correctly. Take a look at the requirements again.

When I test the formula it seems to work as the requirements indicate yet it does not pass the validation from trailhead. Here is the formula: AND( NOT(IsClosed) ,  CloseDate < TODAY() )
It is placed on the CloseDate field.
Hi all,

User-added image

There is some kind of problem with this... Seems the filter is on:

User-added image

Thanks in advance

joseluis