• eFolder

• Chatter
    Feed
    Best Answers
    Likes Given
    Questions
    Replies
Hello,
I am trying to finish this step: Build and Run the Electric Imp Application from the Build an IoT Integration with Electric Imp trailhead

I am recieving this error:

"Challenge Not yet complete... here's what's wrong:
It doesn't appear that the Electric Imp agent has successfully logged in to the Connected App."

Although my Electric Imp is successfully logging cases with the temperature data.
I enabled the checkbox in Lightning Component settings and still no custom components show up when I try to add them in exercise 3. 
Hi,

I keep getting the error that there is no Visual Force page titled "SpeakerForm." I've checked everything multiple times. Anyone know what I'm doing wrong?
Hello,
I am trying to finish this step: Build and Run the Electric Imp Application from the Build an IoT Integration with Electric Imp trailhead

I am recieving this error:

"Challenge Not yet complete... here's what's wrong:
It doesn't appear that the Electric Imp agent has successfully logged in to the Connected App."

Although my Electric Imp is successfully logging cases with the temperature data.
Hi,

I keep getting the error that there is no Visual Force page titled "SpeakerForm." I've checked everything multiple times. Anyone know what I'm doing wrong?

I'm trying to complete the "Creating a Visual Force Page" step of the "Build a Conference Management App" module.  I think I've setup everything up correctly. I've created the page, can test it, and can override the default edit action on the default form.

But I'm getting the following error when trying to verify the step:

Step not yet complete... here's what's wrong:
The 'SpeakerForm' Visualforce page was not found.
Note: you may run into errors if you've skipped previous steps.

Any one know what I could be missing?

Thanks!