• 5 Points
  • Member since 2015

• Chatter
    Feed
    Best Answers
    Likes Given
    Questions
    Replies
Project custom object records should only be seen by the owner of the record and users above the owner on the role hierarchy. However, for some Project records, the Training Coordinator must also have Read Only visibility to the Project record.

Create a custom picklist field on the Project object called “Priority” with the following values: High, Medium, and Low. Then create a criteria-based Sharing Rule for Project records where the Priority = High to share those records with the Training Coordinator role.

The custom object must be named 'Project' with a resulting API name of 'Project__c'.
The Name field for 'Project' must be of type Text (not Auto-Number).
The custom object 'Project' must have a custom field of type picklist named 'Priority' with a resulting API name of 'Priority__c'.
The role label should be 'Training Coordinator' with the resulting 'Role Name' of 'Training_Coordinator'. Note that you may already have this role in your role hierarchy from a previously attempted challenge.
The sharing rule can be named anything.
The organization-wide defaults for Project cannot be set to 'Public Read/Write'.
I am imputting 25,000 in the field, but it saves as 25,0.  I already changed language settings.  How do I get it to save as $25,000?
We're having trouble with the "Extending Reports using the AppExchange" module in Trailhead

We keep getting the same error when checking the challenge at the end of the module:

Challenge not yet complete... here's what's wrong: 
The 'LEAD Trend by Source' dashboard component does not have the wedges set to 'Lead Source'.

Wedges ARE set to 'Lead Source', did anybody get this error message? do you know what the solution may be? Thank you!