• Accenture

• Chatter
    Feed
    Best Answers
    Likes Given
    Questions
    Replies
Hey,

I'm makinga simple server call in my component, that returns a list of items used to populate an html <ul>. It was working before winter 17, but after the update i get a undefined Yb error. Im not sure how to debug this, aince i do not see a reference to Yb anywhere and my code was working yesterday.
Hey,

I'm makinga simple server call in my component, that returns a list of items used to populate an html <ul>. It was working before winter 17, but after the update i get a undefined Yb error. Im not sure how to debug this, aince i do not see a reference to Yb anywhere and my code was working yesterday.

Developing Knowledge and Articles.

When sending an email (using template with Article pdf merge field) from a case that has an Article attached:-

Email arrives with a pdf attachment but when opening the pdf it is blank apart from the Article name.

I have tried changing the Article Type from Tab to Table without any success.

Anyone else come across this? Can you help?

Thanks in anticipation

Keith

Hey,