• 0 Points
  • Member since 2015

• Chatter
    Feed
    Best Answers
    Likes Given
    Questions
    Replies
The delveloper certification process is changing. The information about it is vague to this point. Does anyone know more about how the current certifications will transfer? I am working on my Advanced dev certification. Should I hold on this and wait for the new ones?
Hi everyone:

I'm new to Salesforce and I'm trying to generate a list of payment receipts, I have the start date and the end date of the contract period, but between these dates I need to generate the payment receipts for every 15 days. 

For example, in a contract from February 7th to April 14th I need to create the receipts for:
- February 22th
- March 7th
- March 21th
- April 4th
- April 14th 

These receipts have to include a field of status (paid or not paid)

My final objective is to generate a report to show the next receipt that the company needs to pay and the last receipt paid

Any help appreciated

Thank you 

Hi,

I have a requirement to edit an objects date field from my lightning component. With the relationship between the objects I have to create a wrapper to display the records and necessary date fields.

When I use aura:iteration with the wrapper ui:inputdate does not work properly. The date the user selects from the calendar does not get updated on the UI, however the values is updated in the back end.

When I use aura:iteration with a list of any concrete object ui:inputdate works properly. The date the user selects from the calendar gets updated on the UI, and the values is also updated in the back end.

Has anyone faced a similar issue and know of any work around for the same?

Thanks
Vivian