• Member since 2015

• Chatter
    Feed
    Best Answers
    Likes Given
    Questions
    Replies
Hello Everyone.
I'm having trouble inserting a component into the sidebar of my community page. Here is an example of the component that I want to insert into my page. Can someone help me please? 

User-added image

I do not know the name of this component within the community.
Hi everyone, 

Can anyone tell if there is any way to use onchange events in a call on my component in Visualforce?

<apex:pageBlockSectionItem id="drvId">                    
                    <apex:outputLabel value="{!$Label.TPM_CreateCambioPrecio_Field_CambioPrecioDRV}" />
                    <c:TPM_MultiSelectPicklist id="picklistId" size="7" disableList="{! disableMultiPickListDRV }" width="200px" showUpDownButtons="false" leftLabel="{! $Label.TPM_CreateCambioPrecio_multi_disponible }" arrayLeftOptions="{! listL_DRV }" rightLabel="{! $Label.TPM_CreateCambioPrecio_multi_elegido }" arrayRightOptions="{! listR_DRV }"   >
                    	<apex:actionSupport id="idChangeUEN" event="onchange" action="{! carregaUEN }" reRender="uenId, zonaPreciosId"/>

</c:TPM_MultiSelectPicklist>  
                </apex:pageBlockSectionItem>

PS: I cannot call the method of my controller using actionsupport ? Not working :x
Dear friends, I am with a live agent functionality that receives e-mail parameters in preChat screen and sends from the Add Custom Detail to another screen form.
The search and display the record from last e-mail parameter works perfectly in DEV environments and HML but I'm having trouble producing abiente. The same does not work at all, can someone help? thank you
Hello guys, I'm having trouble creating a case via live agent. Follows the code I am using. If anyone can help, thank you.
<input type="hidden" name="liveagent.prechat:caseOrigin" value="Chat" /> 
<input type="hidden" name="liveagent.prechat.findorcreate.map:Case" value="Origin,caseOrigin;" /> 
<input type="hidden" name="liveagent.prechat.findorcreate.map.doCreate:Case" value="Origin,true" /> 
<input type="hidden" name="liveagent.prechat.findorcreate.saveToTranscript:Case" value="Case" /> 
<input type="hidden" name="liveagent.prechat.findorcreate.showOnCreate:Case" value="true" /> 
<!-- Link the Contact to the Case -->
<input type= "hidden" name="liveagent.prechat.findorcreate.linkToEntity:Account" value="Case,AccountId" />
Good afternoon, guys.
I'm realizing that my transcript of the live agent is taking too long to save, delay of the several minutes.
Is there any problem regarding this? Not all are saved the moment I close the chat.
someone help please?
I need help regarding Live Agent. There is some delay when saving information on Live Chat Transcript object ?
I'm saving some information to close the chat and even then I'm not having a correct answer. Sometimes saves sometimes not . 

How to retrieve and pass parameters via url using live agent ? Using the Add Custom Detail I can recover only one parameter. Someone even used this requirement? If you can help, thank you ! 
Hello guys, I'm having trouble creating a case via live agent. Follows the code I am using. If anyone can help, thank you.
<input type="hidden" name="liveagent.prechat.findorcreate.map:Case" value="Origin,caseOrigin;" /> 
<input type="hidden" name="liveagent.prechat.findorcreate.map.doCreate:Case" value="Origin,true" /> 
<input type="hidden" name="liveagent.prechat.findorcreate.saveToTranscript:Case" value="Case" /> 
<input type="hidden" name="liveagent.prechat.findorcreate.showOnCreate:Case" value="true" /> 
<input type= "hidden" name="liveagent.prechat.findorcreate.linkToEntity:Account" value="Case,AccountId" />
I need help regarding Live Agent. There is some delay when saving information on Live Chat Transcript object ?
I'm saving some information to close the chat and even then I'm not having a correct answer. Sometimes saves sometimes not . 

How to retrieve and pass parameters via url using live agent ? Using the Add Custom Detail I can recover only one parameter. Someone even used this requirement? If you can help, thank you !