• 15 Points
  • Member since 2015

• Chatter
    Feed
    Best Answers
    Likes Given
    Questions
    Replies
I haven't found anything that talks about Salesforce for Outlook working with Lightning. That tool, while its rather glitchy, is something my reps use a lot and I wonder if the technology still functions in lightning, and if its improved at all. 
I am working through this trail now and it seems like good info. Has anyone taken this trail and also the exam and can you tell me if its inclusive enough to prepare me for the certification exam? 
Challenge Not yet complete... here's what's wrong:  Changing the owner of the Account record failed to update the 'Account_Owner_Name_Process__c' field for the Case object . Make sure that the process is correct and that it is activated.

I've implemented the Process Builder on Account to update the Case.Account_Owner_Name_Process__c field if Account.OwnerId changes.
The name is correct 'Update Case Account Owner' ( API Name: Update_Case_Account_Owner) and it's active.

My process builder:
Process Builder is Active

Object - Account - fire on changes

Owner is Changed Entry Criteria

Update Related Cases immediate Action

I keep getting the "Challenge Not yet Complete......... Here's whats wrong"
Lightning page named 'New Account Page' does not appear to have the correct components on it.

The new record page must use the 'Header and Two Columns' template, be called 'New Account Page', and be assigned to the Account object. (Check this is done)
The page must have the Highlights Panel and Twitter components, and a Tabs component with these tabs containing these components: (Check this is done)
Activity Tab contains the Activities Component - Complete
Collaborate Tab contains the Feed Component - Complete
Related Tab contains the Related Lists Component - Complete
Details Tab contains the Record Detail Component - Compelte

Here is a screen shot, I believe I have all the items I am supposed to as well as what goes inside the components.
User-added image
The challenge is:

You've been given a requirement to keep Contact addresses in sync with the Account they belong to. Use Process Builder to create a new process that updates all child Contact addresses when the address of the Account record is updated. This process:Can have any name.
Must be activated.
Must update Contact mailing address fields (Street, City, State, Post Code, Country) when the parent Account shipping address field values are updated.

I start with Accounts when records is created or edited.
Filter criteria where accounts shipping address (street, city, state, zip code) is changed (used "or" logic).

I am stuck on the next step "add action".  I started with action type "Update Records".
On objects, I can't seem to change Accounts to Contacts.  Why?