• 10 Points
  • Member since 2015

• Chatter
    Feed
    Best Answers
    Likes Given
    Questions
    Replies
Hey guys trying to get comfortable with the Salesforce CLI, and went to deploy my code changes to my Dev Org but I keep getting the following error message. I checked out the link that they listed, but couldn't seem to figure out what issue was. I modified the JSON with the folder name that I'm trying to deploy, but still had no luck. 

Error deploying or retrieving source: The file or directory that you tried to deploy or retrieve isn't in a package directory that's specified in your sfdx-project.json file. Add this location to your "packageDirectories" value, or deploy or retrieve a different file or directory. For details about sfdx-project.json, see: https://developer.salesforce.com/docs/atlas.en-us.sfdx_dev.meta/sfdx_dev/sfdx_dev_ws_config.htm

Hi
I'm doing a trigger that is triggered from the Assigned Resource.  The trigger works in the UI, however, I'm having an issue with the Test Code.

I receive an error:
FIELD_CUSTOM_VALIDATION_EXCEPTION, Cannot change status from New to Scheduled: []

Now, if i do the same from the UI, there is no error regarding the status change.  The status change is allowed in the FSL administration.  I can assign using the dispatcher console - all good.  And I can mimic the process i'm using in the test code in the UI (editing the SA directly) with out error.  
Wondering if any one has seen this error before?
Code is included below:
@isTest static void test_AssignedResource_Insert() {
		List<AssignedResource> toInsert = new List<AssignedResource>();

//retrieve a service resource
		List<ServiceResource> listSR = new List<ServiceResource>([SELECT Id, Name FROM ServiceResource WHERE Name = 'Technician One']);
		ServiceResource sr1 = listSR[0];

// retrieve the Service Appointment created by test data
		List<WorkOrder> workOrders = new List<WorkOrder>([SELECT Id FROM WorkOrder WHERE Subject ='Test Subject1']);
		List<Id> woIds = new List<Id>();
		for (WorkOrder wo : workOrders ) {
			woIds.add(wo.Id);
		}
		if (woIds.size() > 0 ) {
			List<ServiceAppointment> appts = new List<ServiceAppointment> ();
			appts = [SELECT Id FROM ServiceAppointment WHERE Work_Order__c IN :woIds];
			//for all the appts - should be one - create an assigned resource
			if(appts.size()>0) {
				for( ServiceAppointment sa : appts ) {
					sa.SchedStartTime = datetime.newInstance(2019, 4, 19, 11, 00, 0);
					sa.SchedEndTime = datetime.newInstance(2019, 4, 19, 11, 30, 0);

AssignedResource ar = new AssignedResource(ServiceAppointmentId=sa.Id,ServiceResourceId=sr1.Id);
					toInsert.add(ar);
				}
				update appts;

insert toInsert;

List<ServiceAppointment> assignedSA = new List<ServiceAppointment>([SELECT Id,Technician_Name__c FROM ServiceAppointment WHERE Work_Order__c IN :woIds]);
				System.assertEquals(assignedSA.size(), 1);
				System.assertEquals(assignedSA[0].Technician_Name__c,sr1.Name);

} else {

}

} else {
			//exception
			System.assertNotEquals(woIds.size(), 0);
		}

}
the error occurs on the insert of the assigned resources
insert toInsert;
IF i change the code such that I manually do the status change in the code example:
sa.SchedStartTime = datetime.newInstance(2019, 4, 19, 11, 00, 0);
sa.SchedEndTime = datetime.newInstance(2019, 4, 19, 11, 30, 0);
sa.Status = 'Scheduled';
the error is returned for the update of the service appointments.
update appts;

Feed back greatly appreciated.

Andrew

Hi all,
I'm trying to load a set of knolewdge article from sandbox to production environment (using the import articles), but I have a problem with the special characters: I found the articles uploaded correctly, but in the description field (reach text) I found special characters corroded.
I also tried to use different encoding parameters (UTF8,ISO8859_15_FDIS) in the import.properties file, but no luck!

Can anyone help me please?