• Absyz Software Consulting Pvt Ltd.

• Chatter
    Feed
    Best Answers
    Likes Given
    Questions
    Replies
Hi Everyone,

i am new to apex code ,i have requirement to map two objects OBJA & OBJB with same field types in two objects but there is no relationship between objects.

OBJA                    OBJB
amount__c               Cash__c

Please Let me know how to map objects with those fields.

Hi Everyone,

I have a requirement that is there is two objects ObjX,ObjY but no relation between objects ,My requirement is to update a amount field value in objX with Cash field value in ObjY,

ObjX                           ObjY

amount__c                Cash__c

Please suggest me how to write only batch class not trigger .
Hi every body,

i have requirement like, if new record is inserted the checkbox called latest shouldbe check and uncheck on old records in the same lead record .please help me.
Hi Every body,

i have requirement like the vf page color should be yellow and different pageblock,pageblocksection should have different colors how can we achive this .please ket me know.one thing i want discuss with you i was used inline styles but i am not getting any thing .

Hi every one,
    i have requirement for update grand parent field update when update happens in grand child object .how can we achieve this .
The object like A (grand parent) ,B (parent) ,C(grand child)
Please suggest me.

Hi Everyone,

I have a requirement that is there is two objects ObjX,ObjY but no relation between objects ,My requirement is to update a amount field value in objX with Cash field value in ObjY,

ObjX                           ObjY

amount__c                Cash__c

Please suggest me how to write only batch class not trigger .
Hi every body,

i have requirement like, if new record is inserted the checkbox called latest shouldbe check and uncheck on old records in the same lead record .please help me.
what is the diff b/w 15 and 18 digit record ids?
Hi Every body,

i have requirement like the vf page color should be yellow and different pageblock,pageblocksection should have different colors how can we achive this .please ket me know.one thing i want discuss with you i was used inline styles but i am not getting any thing .

Hi,

I am trying to create a formula field for the below requirement for which i need help on it

I have to convert milli seconds value given to the normal time value using a formula field

I tried the below formula its working fine for minutes and seconds , but not sure how to add hours to it

MY FORMULA :
IF((MOD((Duration_Number__c )/60,1)*60) > 10,
TEXT(FLOOR( (Duration_Number__c )/60)) + ":" + TEXT( FLOOR(MOD((Duration_Number__c )/60,1)*60) ),
TEXT(FLOOR( (Duration_Number__c )/60)) + ":0" + TEXT( FLOOR(MOD((Duration_Number__c )/60,1)*60) )
)

I tried to add hrs but getting incorrect number of parameters in if expected 3 recieved 4

Help me how to add hrs in my formula

Thanks in Advance
  • September 18, 2015
I have completted Developer Beginner and earned 11 badges.

As per the below link I should get T-shirt. How Can i claim that?

http://go.pardot.com/l/27572/2015-06-25/447clt