• Member since 2015

• Chatter
    Feed
    Best Answers
    Likes Given
    Questions
    Replies
Hello everyone,

Have following error message but have no idea how to enter a value here cause the field looks quite strange...

error1

Hope you can help.

Michaela
Hi everybody,
I have created two custom objects called "Questionnaire" and "Calculations". Within both of them I have created several custom fields and three of them should contain the same information in both of the objects.

Now my question is 1.to link the content from those three fields which you can type in "Questionnaire" to the same three fields in "Calculations". This way you don't need to type in the information two times.
And 2. how can I manage after having typed in all the information into "Questionnaire" that it jumps automatically to the "Calculations" object when clicking on "Save" for example.

Greets
Michaela
hi,

I was trying to use the CASE formula for my picklist and tried almost everything and was also looking into this Forum here but haven't found a solution.

Here is my code:

IF(CASE( Select_Units__c,"Imperial",2.34, IF( Select_Units__c ,"SI",3.22,FALSE),

IF(CASE( Select_Product__c,"Apples",3.45, IF( Select_Product__c ,"Fish,Scampi",3.60,3.48),

IF(CASE( Select_Units__c,"Imperial","KJ/KG*C", IF( Select_Units__c ,"SI","Btu/lb*F")))))))

And the error message always is: "Error: Field Select_Units__c is a picklist field. Picklist fields are only supported in certain functions. Tell me more"
Hello everybody,

I was creating some VF pages and in Salesforce Classic it looks like this

error1

But having a look into the mobile version, so Salesforce1, it looks like this

error2

Any suggestions what to do to remain on the formatting also on mobile?

Thank you.

Michaela
Hello everybody,

I wanted to know how to insert a table into my custom object with a fixed first column, in total 5 columns and 7 rows.

Thank you for your help!
Hello,

as I want to create a folder structure in VF I also need to know how to link the different layers within that structure.
Does anyone have a code how to do that? Besides I have already had a look in different forums and seems like I also need an ID. But how to find out that ID?

Thanks in advance for your help.

Michaela
Hello everyone,

this challenge seems to be not so difficult, but here is what I got:

error

I really don't know what I have done wrong :( cause the challenge is really easy to do...

Michaela
Hello everybody,

does anyone have the code of the "SpeakerControllerExtension"-tab?
I think the order of my code is just wrong...

Thanks a lot
Michaela
Hello everybody,

as I don't know who my responsible Admin is I will ask this here...
I would like to have the "Lightning Experience" Link in my Switcher. At the moment it looks like this:

Switcher

Can someone help?
Hello everybody,

I have an error message and I don't know what I have been doing wrong.
error 1
Because my code looks exactly as shown.
error 2

Please help :(
Hi everybody,
I have created two custom objects called "Questionnaire" and "Calculations". Within both of them I have created several custom fields and three of them should contain the same information in both of the objects.

Now my question is 1.to link the content from those three fields which you can type in "Questionnaire" to the same three fields in "Calculations". This way you don't need to type in the information two times.
And 2. how can I manage after having typed in all the information into "Questionnaire" that it jumps automatically to the "Calculations" object when clicking on "Save" for example.

Greets
Michaela
hi,

I was trying to use the CASE formula for my picklist and tried almost everything and was also looking into this Forum here but haven't found a solution.

Here is my code:

IF(CASE( Select_Units__c,"Imperial",2.34, IF( Select_Units__c ,"SI",3.22,FALSE),

IF(CASE( Select_Product__c,"Apples",3.45, IF( Select_Product__c ,"Fish,Scampi",3.60,3.48),

IF(CASE( Select_Units__c,"Imperial","KJ/KG*C", IF( Select_Units__c ,"SI","Btu/lb*F")))))))

And the error message always is: "Error: Field Select_Units__c is a picklist field. Picklist fields are only supported in certain functions. Tell me more"
Hello everybody,

I was creating some VF pages and in Salesforce Classic it looks like this

error1

But having a look into the mobile version, so Salesforce1, it looks like this

error2

Any suggestions what to do to remain on the formatting also on mobile?

Thank you.

Michaela
Hello everybody,

I wanted to know how to insert a table into my custom object with a fixed first column, in total 5 columns and 7 rows.

Thank you for your help!
Hello everyone,

this challenge seems to be not so difficult, but here is what I got:

error

I really don't know what I have done wrong :( cause the challenge is really easy to do...

Michaela
Hello everybody,

does anyone have the code of the "SpeakerControllerExtension"-tab?
I think the order of my code is just wrong...

Thanks a lot
Michaela
Hi all,

User-added image

There is some kind of problem with this... Seems the filter is on:

User-added image

Thanks in advance

joseluis
The code in the Trailhead Project called "Creating Apex Triggers" is incorrect in lines 4 and 10. 
Here is the existing code:
03     //collect ID's to reduce data calls
04     List<Id> speakerIds = new List();  
05     Map<Id,DateTime> requested_bookings = new Map<Id,DateTime>();
07     //get all speakers related to the trigger
08     //set booking map with ids to fill later
09     for(Session_Speaker__c newItem : trigger.new) {
10         requested_bookings.put(newItem.Session__c,null); /
11         speakerIds.add(newItem.Speaker__c);

Here is the revised code:
03     //collect ID's to reduce data calls
04     List<Id> speakerIds = new List<Id>();  
05     Map<Id,DateTime> requested_bookings = new Map<Id,DateTime>();
07     //get all speakers related to the trigger
08     //set booking map with ids to fill later
09     for(Session_Speaker__c newItem : trigger.new) {
10         requested_bookings.put(newItem.Session__c,null);
11         speakerIds.add(newItem.Speaker__c);

Notice there is no / at the end of line 10.  Thanks to my super-dev guy Kyle for helping me with this!