• Member since 2015
  • Salesforce Lightning Developer

• Chatter
    Feed
    Best Answers
    Likes Given
    Questions
    Replies
1) Which requirement needs to be implemented by using standard workflow instead of Process Builder?
   Choose 2 answers
A.   Create activities at multiple intervals.
B.   Send an outbound message without Apex code.
C.   Copy an account address to its contacts.
D.   Submit a contract for approval.

2)  How can a developer refer to, or instantiate, a PageReference in Apex?
      Choose 2 answers
   A. By using a PageReference with a partial or full URL.
   B. By using the Page object and a Visualforce page name.
   C. By using the ApexPages.Page() method with  a  Visualforce page  name.
   D. By using the PageReference.Page() method with  a  partial  or  full URL.

3)  A developer has a single custom controller class that works with a Visualforce Wizard to support creating and editing multiple sObjects. 
  The wizard accepts data from user inputs across multiple Visualforce pages and from a parameter on the initial URL
   Which statement is unnecessary inside the unit test for the custom controller?

A. public ExtendedController(ApexPages.StandardController cntrl) { )
B. ApexPages.currentPage().getParameters() put(input', 'TestValue).
C.  Test.setCurrentPage(pageRef),
D.  String nextPage = controller.save().getUrl();

4)  Which statement about the Lookup Relationship between a Custom Object and a Standard Object is correct?

A.  The Lookup Relationship on the Custom Object can prevent the deletion of the Standard Object.
C.   The Custom Object will be deleted when the referenced Standard Object is delete

The error is: Failed to create createContainerMember for containerId=1dc5000000000lrAAA: This container member belongs to a container that currently has an unfinished save request with deploymentId=1drR00000001PF8. You may not modify any members in this container until it completes.: Metadata Container ID

I have waited for over 24 hours and it still comes up every time I try to save my Apex code.  What can I do to clear it out so I can save code again?  What does this mean or how can I avoid it  in the future.  

Thanks so much for any insight.  This has me dead in the road currently.

kathybb
  • September 21, 2014