• Member since 2015

• Chatter
    Feed
    Best Answers
    Likes Given
    Questions
    Replies
I'm getting this error: 

System.DmlException: Insert failed. First exception on row 0; first error: DUPLICATES_DETECTED, fuget aboutit!: []

I've looked up other post and everything seems to be fine, but when I check the challenge I get the above error.
I'm getting this error: 

System.DmlException: Insert failed. First exception on row 0; first error: DUPLICATES_DETECTED, fuget aboutit!: []

I've looked up other post and everything seems to be fine, but when I check the challenge I get the above error.
The challenge says the API name has to have 2 underscores in it, but the Developer module is saying you can't have two underscores together in the API name.  Help?
Hello All,
I have completed this challenge.

1-For this first you need to create a helper formula field(type-percent) 
Percent Completed :
(DATEVALUE( CreatedDate ) - CloseDate )/100

2- Then you need to create the actual formula field (type- text) by using the helper formula field.
Opportunity Progress :

IF( Percent_Completed__c <=25,"Early", 
IF(Percent_Completed__c <=75,"Middle", 
"Late"))

Thanks,
Nida

Hi,

I am trying to complete challange inside Data Security (Controlling Access to Fields) but i am facing below error:
Challenge not yet complete... here's what's wrong: 
The 'Basic Account User' profile did not have the appropriate object and field-level security for the Account object

I followed below steps as per mentioned in question:
1. I have created one profile Basic Account User
2. Assign one user to this profile. So I can assign him permission set
3. I have created one permission set as Account Rating and in that object setting I have assigned Account object read and edit access for Object as well for Rating field.
4. Then I assign that permission set to user inside Basic Account User Profile.

Please let me know if I am doing any mistakes or the question with wrong steps.

Question Is: Create a Profile and Permission Set to properly handle field access
The Marketing Coordinator and Account Manager both require access to view and update Account Records, but only the Account Manager should be able to see and edit certain fields. Specifically, only the Account Manager should be able to see and edit the Rating field. The Marketing Coordinator should not be able to see or edit the Rating field. Create one profile and one permission set with the appropriate field-level security to solve for this use case.
  • The profile must be named 'Basic Account User' and result in an API name of 'Basic_Account_User'. It should use the 'Salesforce' user license type.
  • The permission set must be named ‘Account Rating’ and result in an API name of 'Account_Rating'.
I keep on reciving an filter error of : Please check that you have a filter for Amounts greater than 25,000. When I clearly created to filter however trailhead is unable to detect the filter is there. any help will be great