• Member since 2015

• Chatter
    Feed
    Best Answers
    Likes Given
    Questions
    Replies
Hi,

I am trying to install a managed package using the Migration tool and ANT scripts. However, I am able to do it in two steps 

1- Install a managed package in dev environment
2- Retrieve the package into the local system via ANT
3- Connect to another dev environment and deploy the package from local system via ANT

Is there any way where I can directly use ANT scripts to install the managed package into Salesforce?

Regards,
Satya

I am facing an issue while configuring SSO. I have 2 free Developer Edition orgs.  One is set up as the Identity Provider using Salesforce's built-in IDP service.  I set up the othe org as a Service Provider. In the IDP org, I added the Service Provider as a connected app as defined under "Setup" > "Security Controls" > "Identity Provider".  I also assigned a profile to the connected app. I should end up with a new Service Provider listed under Identity Provider. However, when I go to the Identity Provide page under "Setup" > "Security Controls" > "Identity Provider", the list of Service Providers is empty . What could be the possible reason? Am I missing any other step? Below is a link to the workbook exercise I am following:

https://developer.salesforce.com/page/Implementing_Single_Sign-On_Across_Multiple_Organizations

Thank you for your help!