• 10 Points
  • Member since 2015

• Chatter
    Feed
    Best Answers
    Likes Given
    Questions
    Replies
Just wondering what is the exact criteria for finding a matching opportunity when an account is specified? 

Within the Convert window on a lead we have some leads when their account is chosen it goes off & locates their opportunites as a match and some that do not.  Everything looks like it's all lined up the same but for some reason there are no matches found.

Thanks
Hi.  I have a flow & I'm trying to pass a list of selected Ids to an Invocable Method that takes List<String> ids as a parameter.

When creating the Resource (Text variable, available for input) as "Allow multiple values (collection)" I get the error that "The data type of the resource you entered isn't compatible." when trying to set the input variable as that resource.

I tried setting the resource with unchecking the "allow mutliple values" and in my method I only get the single string.

Is it possible to pass a list of ids into the method or is this limited to a single value?

Thanks
Have a visualforce page that is publicly accessible within a community. Getting the following error : Error: Could not resolve the entity from <apex:outputField> value binding '{!Opportunity__r.student__c}'. <apex:outputField> 
Just wondering what is the exact criteria for finding a matching opportunity when an account is specified? 

Within the Convert window on a lead we have some leads when their account is chosen it goes off & locates their opportunites as a match and some that do not.  Everything looks like it's all lined up the same but for some reason there are no matches found.

Thanks
Hi.  I have a flow & I'm trying to pass a list of selected Ids to an Invocable Method that takes List<String> ids as a parameter.

When creating the Resource (Text variable, available for input) as "Allow multiple values (collection)" I get the error that "The data type of the resource you entered isn't compatible." when trying to set the input variable as that resource.

I tried setting the resource with unchecking the "allow mutliple values" and in my method I only get the single string.

Is it possible to pass a list of ids into the method or is this limited to a single value?

Thanks

I have a controller extension for a list view.

The user selects a subset of the items in the list and clicks a button that goes to my custom VF Page.

I want to retain the order they were selected in the list from top to bottom. So if Selected Item A is before Selected Item B when the button is clicked, that is the order I WANT them passed to the controller.

However, the method getSelected() on the StandardSetController does not return the items in a sorted list the same as the screen.

Does anyone know how to keep the selected items sorted from the previous pages list view?