• Software Engineer
  • Accenture LLC

• Chatter
    Feed
    Best Answers
    Likes Given
    Questions
    Replies
IT recently built some Apex triggers on our Lead, Account, and Opportunity objects that make a web callout whenever a record is inserted and/or updated. Now I'm trying to deploy some new triggers, and I'm creating some new Opportunities in my test class. My trigger and test class don't contain any callouts, but because of these other triggers that are in place, I'm getting hit with this error message:
Methods defined as TestMethod do not support Web service callouts 
Stack Trace: null

How can I fix this?? I've tried changing the triggers that contain the callouts by inserting the if(!test.isrunningtest()) before the callout, but that causes its own test class to fail with a null pointer exception.

How can you create a flag that gets set by the user but cannot be changed afterwards?
Hello everyone.
I am not expert in SF, and hoping I can get a quick answer.
I have a custom field created on the Order record. The field does not seems to save on create. I can only populate the field after saving the record the first time.Not sure if this is a normal beviour, or if I am missing anything.

Thanks
1var userId =$A.get("$SObjectType.CurrentUser.Id");
2Console.log(userId);
When I try and install a managed package I am getting an error message in the following format:

(Lightning_Page_Name) Validation Errors While Saving Record(s) There were custom validation error(s) encountered while saving the affected record(s). The first validation error encountered was "We couldn't retrieve the design time component information for component NamespacePrefix:LightningComponentName."

Apparently this is a known issue and has been 'fixed': https://success.salesforce.com/issues_view?id=a1p3A0000001CilQAE
Can any help me understand why I might still be getting the error and more importantly how I can overcome it?
Many thanks,
Matt
Hi team,

I Created i action in controller and i need this action to run while a button is being pressed on the component. the UI: Button only has the press method, but not a mousedown for this, any suggestions?

the scenario is, a counter on the screen that while the button is being pressed the value is increasing.
IT recently built some Apex triggers on our Lead, Account, and Opportunity objects that make a web callout whenever a record is inserted and/or updated. Now I'm trying to deploy some new triggers, and I'm creating some new Opportunities in my test class. My trigger and test class don't contain any callouts, but because of these other triggers that are in place, I'm getting hit with this error message:
Methods defined as TestMethod do not support Web service callouts 
Stack Trace: null

How can I fix this?? I've tried changing the triggers that contain the callouts by inserting the if(!test.isrunningtest()) before the callout, but that causes its own test class to fail with a null pointer exception.
I am new to Salesforce and I am making my way through the "Learn CRM Essentials" training module.  When I attempt to launch "My Trailhead Playground 1" in "Navigate and Personalize Salesforce", I get a new browser window with the error message "Sorry, that page doesn't exist. Try retracing your steps or review the URL."  What am I doing wrong?
I get the above error when creating and uploading a package. I am having difficulty trying to determine the cause.  Also, can not figure out how to contact salesforce support even though the error message told me to.  Can anyone help?  Thanks.
Hello All,

I am trying to complete the Build an Alexa Skill Trailhead but the .json file on the "Crea a Voice User Interface" step doens't download. Instead I get redirected to a GitHub 404 page.

Does anyone have access to the .json file or know how I can get access to it to complete the Trailhead?

Much appreciated in advance...
Help Needed.

Challenge Not yet complete... here's what's wrong: 
The 'Google Info' custom button was not found. Make sure that it is a Detail Page Button (not link) and that its added to the page layout. If you are still having problems, ensure that you are NOT using Record types for the Contact object. This challenge will not work with Record types so you will need to sign up for a new DE org and use that instead for this module.