• Member since 2015

• Chatter
    Feed
    Best Answers
    Likes Given
    Questions
    Replies
Hello Team,
I have a scenario where I am loading country names on the VF page from a custom metadata object and checkboxes next to it. Ideally users would check the box.

Now I would need to query another object  x which will contain some country names from the list of countries from the custom metadata object and when the page loads I would like to check the box next to the country names on the VF page to only the coutries which are in comman between the custom metadata object and this another object x.

Any thoughts on how this can be achieved?
Thanks
Hello All,

I know we can deploy the connected app metadata using the ConnectedApp metadata api. I wanted to know if there is anything that helps in deploying the data within the connected app instead of manually entering the data. Please let me know

Thanks
Hello Team,

I need some suggestions deploying remote site settings dynamically.
We already have created remote site settings for each org that we own, but we have org sepific end point URL's for each org. Currently we are manually updating the URL's manually in each org. I wanted to see if we can automate this? 
Please let me know if there is already something out there which does this?

Thank You
Hello All,

I have a controller which is currently in with sharing mode. In that class there are lot of DML statements and i need to execute one of the DML statement in without sharing mode. Is this possible? If yes how?

Thanks in Advance. 
Hello Team,

I have a scenario where users are opening the same VisualForce page in two different browsers and clicking on Save button on the same time, resulting in creating two records. In the code i tried to check to see if the record exists then don't save or else save,but since it is from two different browsers, the record does not exists and end up with two records again after save.

Please suggest some options on how to restrict this behaviour.

Thank you
Hi Team,

I was going through some resumes and found this statement:
Integrated with PeopleSoft FT at the back end with Salesforce as User Interface and it is a bi-directional integration using Informatica on demand.

Could someone explain me what that exactly meant?
Thanks in advance
Hi,

In the suggestion Box App Project , in Reports and dashboards module, even though i created the report "Suggestions: By Status" , at the time of verify step it still says "Suggestions: By Status report wasn't found". 

Please let me know if there's already a know issue..Thank you
Hello Team,

I need some suggestions deploying remote site settings dynamically.
We already have created remote site settings for each org that we own, but we have org sepific end point URL's for each org. Currently we are manually updating the URL's manually in each org. I wanted to see if we can automate this? 
Please let me know if there is already something out there which does this?

Thank You
Hello All,

I have a controller which is currently in with sharing mode. In that class there are lot of DML statements and i need to execute one of the DML statement in without sharing mode. Is this possible? If yes how?

Thanks in Advance. 
Hello Team,

I have a scenario where users are opening the same VisualForce page in two different browsers and clicking on Save button on the same time, resulting in creating two records. In the code i tried to check to see if the record exists then don't save or else save,but since it is from two different browsers, the record does not exists and end up with two records again after save.

Please suggest some options on how to restrict this behaviour.

Thank you
Hi,

In the suggestion Box App Project , in Reports and dashboards module, even though i created the report "Suggestions: By Status" , at the time of verify step it still says "Suggestions: By Status report wasn't found". 

Please let me know if there's already a know issue..Thank you