type: 'standard__objectPage',
            attributes: {
                objectApiName: 'Contract',
                actionName: 'new'
            },
            state: {
                nooverride: '1',
                useRecordTypeCheck: '1',
                defaultFieldValues: "AccountId=" + this.currentPageReference.state.c__id,
                navigationLocation: 'RELATED_LIST'
            }
        };
        this[NavigationMixin.Navigate](temp);

}

Once the user closes the modal component I want to capture the event to refresh a section of my component. Some help?
I understand now the encryption with Shield is ruled by field permissions. But if I want a user can entry info in encrypted fields, but can't see decrypted it (historical data for example), what is the best approach?

"Encryption prevents outsiders from using your Salesforce data even if they manage to get it. It is not a way to hide data from authenticated users. User permissions are the only way to control data visibility for authenticated users. Encryption at rest is about logins, not permissions." https://help.salesforce.com/articleView?id=security_pe_masking.htm&type=5
I'm opening a standard modal component in my lwc in this way:

newContract(event) {
        let temp = {
            type: 'standard__objectPage',
            attributes: {
                objectApiName: 'Contract',
                actionName: 'new'
            },
            state: {
                nooverride: '1',
                useRecordTypeCheck: '1',
                defaultFieldValues: "AccountId=" + this.currentPageReference.state.c__id,
                navigationLocation: 'RELATED_LIST'
            }
        };
        this[NavigationMixin.Navigate](temp);

}

Once the user closes the modal component I want to capture the event to refresh a section of my component. Some help?
Universal Containers has multiple Salesforce orgs as a result of a number of acquisitions over time. They decide to let the subsidiaries continue using their own orgs but would like to streamline their lead processing. They identified one org that would act as a gateway to receive all the leads for the group and then distribute them to subsidiary orgs based on lead type. Changes to lead status in subsidiary orgs must be reflected in the gateway org They decide to use Salesforce-to-Salesforce for lead distribution.
What limitation of Salesforce-to-Salesforce must be considered to ensure searchless two-way integration?
A. Salesforce-to-Salesforce has no built-in support bi-directional(two-way) integrations.

B.Salesforce-to-Salesforce has a limit on number of records shared between systems.
C.
salesforce-to-Salesforce does not support linking/sharing with existing records in a receiving org.
d. salesforce-to-Salesforce has no built-in support for objects with Parent-child relationships.

I have a Hierarchy (a lookup to User) field in User - it is called Mentor. The requirement is simple, when I change the Mentor, an email should be sent to new Mentor and the User.

I have created email field, populated the same using workflow. Then I created an email alert, to send the email to user's email and this newly created email field.

Output is surprising - The email is directed to Mentor and mentor user's mentor is shown!!
To make is clear here is the example:
Keir is the Mentor of Abhilash. The admin changes the mentor, to Bob. Now ideally Bob and Abhilash should get an email about this change. But what happens is Bob gets email as below:

Dear Bob,
Your mentor has been changed/mentee has been assigned. 
Mentor: Buzzard 
Mentee: Bob 

Is there any way to do this without writing apex trigger?

--
Abhilash.
I am not able to edit lightning home record pages in Lightning App Builder. Edit Page does not show up in the Setup menu. Also, when I try to create a new page with the app builder I do not get an option to create a new record home page. I have set all of the options according to the documentation.

I set up a new developer edition today and set all of the parameters (new org name, set checkbox for "PILOT", etc). The ability to create/modify record home pages is available in this new environment.

Can someone check my original environment (login: rjwwilliams@fulcrumsales.com; domain name: fulcrumsales-dev-ed) for errors? I would like to continue with my original environment.

Thanks.