• 100 Points
  • Member since 2015

• Chatter
    Feed
    Best Answers
    Likes Given
    Questions
    Replies
I have a field accessibly by Sales and Sales Ops.  Sales should not be able to change the field once they have selected 100% but Sales Ops needs to be able to edit the field and move the percent to 90%.  Can you use "Custom Permissions" if so what would the code for the "Validation rule need to be?"  The Object is "Opportunity" the field is "Sales Stage" which has a dependent field "Probability."
 Hi All,
I need help to install Eclipse. I am getting for attached message, what do I need to do? I am new to this, I need to start working on the Force.com IDE. They said it sits on Eclipse so I must have it.Eclipse install problems
Hello I'd like to calculate if an Opportunity moved through ALL Sales Stages versus only 1 or 2 until it is moved into Closed status.  Any ideas on how this can be acccomplished?
Hello Dev Community I have a challenge for you!

I'd like to supply our Sales Managers with a Sales Path compliance report or dashboard.  It would show 1) only the opportunities which roll up to the manager 2) if the sales rep went through ALL sales stages or not all with the goal of optimizing sales process eifficiency.

Stage changes are tracked in the Opportunity History.  Please let me know if you have any ideas regarding how to identify Sales Path compliance? 
Especially if numerous (5 or more) Process Builder workflows are tied to a single object? 
Hello Dev Community I have a challenge for you!

I'd like to supply our Sales Managers with a Sales Path compliance report or dashboard.  It would show 1) only the opportunities which roll up to the manager 2) if the sales rep went through ALL sales stages or not all with the goal of optimizing sales process eifficiency.

Stage changes are tracked in the Opportunity History.  Please let me know if you have any ideas regarding how to identify Sales Path compliance? 
I have a field accessibly by Sales and Sales Ops.  Sales should not be able to change the field once they have selected 100% but Sales Ops needs to be able to edit the field and move the percent to 90%.  Can you use "Custom Permissions" if so what would the code for the "Validation rule need to be?"  The Object is "Opportunity" the field is "Sales Stage" which has a dependent field "Probability."
Hello All,

I want to know the update the checkboxes in opportunity object using process builder.Please help me on below conditions

The Conditions are:
when  Last 30 Days (Formula) is True, in Last 30 Days (Workflow) is TRUE (Viceversa)
when  Last 730 Days (Formula) is True, in Last 730 Days (Workflow) is TRUE (Viceversa)

Thanks in Advance
In this challenge you will build a custom schema to track campsite data. In order to do this, you need to create the ability for many users to reserve many campsites. This will require a many-to-many relationship between the campsite, the users and the reservations.Create an object with 'Campsite' as the Label and Object Name. The object must have the resulting API name of 'Campsite__c'.
The Name field for Campsite must be a Text type (not Auto Number).
Add a custom field to Campsite with the type 'Text Area (Long)' with the field name and label of 'Description'. The resulting API name should be 'Description__c'. The field should have the default character length of 32,768.
Create an object with the Label 'Campsite Reservation' and Object Name of 'Campsite_Reservation'. The resulting API name should be 'Campsite_Reservation__c'.
The Name field for Campsite Reservation must be a 'Auto Number' type (not Text). Use 'CR-{0000}' as the display format for the Name field and a starting number of 1.
Add a custom field to Campsite Reservation with the type 'Lookup' related to the 'User' object with the field name and label of 'User' and Child Relationship Name of 'Campsite_Reservations'. The resulting API name should be 'User__c'.
Add a custom field to Campsite Reservation with the type 'Date' with the field label 'Start Date' and name of 'Start_Date'. The resulting API name should be 'Start_Date__c'.
Add a custom field to Campsite Reservation with the type 'Date' with the field label 'End Date' and name of 'End_Date'. The resulting API name should be 'End_Date__c'.
Add a custom field to Campsite Reservation with the type 'Master-Detail' related to the 'Campsite' object with the field name and label of 'Campsite' and Child Relationship Name of 'Campsite_Reservations'. The resulting API name should be 'Campsite__c'.

i have created required field for Campsite__c object, is there something wrong?campsite object
I need to map a custom text area field from the lead object to the opportunity (currently mapped) as well as the contact object.  All the same field type and name.

Hi All,
I need help to install Eclipse. I am getting for attached message, what do I need to do? I am new to this, I need to start working on the Force.com IDE. They said it sits on Eclipse so I must have it.Eclipse install problems
I am brand new to Trailhead and I chose the Admin Trail, when theough the first module and did the challange but how do I collect my points? 

I have completed the beginner trailhead modules and I think I have understood them, however I seem stumped when it comes to the exam. Anyone been through this?
Is the material for administrators on Trailhead enough to pass the ADM-201 certification?