• 10 Points
  • Member since 2015

• Chatter
    Feed
    Best Answers
    Likes Given
    Questions
    Replies
I have been configuring the SalesforceLabs Enhanced Data Grid app and its gone well so far. However I am struggling to work out how to pass a value from the parent record into the payload of e.force:createRecord action.

My payload is as follows:
{"entityApiName":"Action__c",
"recordTypeId" : "0124J0000009Y2pQAE",
"defaultFieldValues" : {"Session__c":"#parentrecordId#", "Start_date_time__c" : "#Session__c.In_Form__Start_date_time__c#", "End_date_time__c" : "#Session__c.In_Form__End_date_time__c#"}}
I get the right entity, the right Record Type and the right Session value. However the date/time fields don't get populated.

The user guide has the example of creating a Contact record from the Account parent and it reads...
"#AnyAPIName# - replaced with corresponding value from row (as long as it’s in the fields displayed). Eg #Account.LastModifiedBy.Name#"
Which is a bit confusing because how can the field from the parent object be displayed in the row (which by definition is the child)!

Can anyone help?
Hi

I want to enter the link to an Opportunity Product into a junktion object within a process in the process builder. After this the useer could click at the link to oppen the opportunity product direct out of this new tab.

Its no problem to get the id of the opportunity object but how could i get the basic url to add it infront of the url?

BR

Mike