• Member since 2015
  • Central Communications

• Chatter
    Feed
    Best Answers
    Likes Given
    Questions
    Replies
Recently enabled the enhanced note taking tool for my org in recent weeks for the additional feature offerings and have run into a situation where my users who need notes edited by colleague's can't grant "collaboration" access while in lightning experience but can in salesforce classic. Has anyone else run into this
Hello,

In the Admin Advanced --> Advanced Formulas --> Using Picklists in Formulas module, the challenge requirment is as follows:

"Create a validation rule formula that does not allow a user to mark a case as escalated unless the priority is set to 'High', the case was not Closed when Created, and the case isn’t closed."

I am setting up a valid formula (did a bunch of tests on Case object so I'm sure it is valid and I'm not going to post it here to let this remain as a challenge). I am using four fields, which are IsClosed, IsClosedOnCreate, Priority and Status, as understood from the challenge description.

However, checking the challenge gives me this error. Apparently, despite the description, we gotta use IsEscalated field instead of IsClosed:
User-added image

After I change IsClosed field with IsEscalated in the formula, I get this error:
User-added image

I am reproducing this scenario in a Case record and validation rule triggers.

Did anyone manage to pass this challenge? If not, could the Trailhead Dev Team have a look at wording of this challenge please? 

Thanks in advance.

Hello everyone,

I need quick help from you guys regarding Service Console application.

I have created a console app as well as a custom app. Both of these apps are assigned to one of my custom profile, called Customer Support profile where I have set console app as a default app.

What I am facing is that when any of the user logs into the system, then they see Service Console app as deault app, Home page layout as default layout, but "Back to Service Console" tab as the only single tab.

When I click on this tab, it redirects me to the actual Home tab of Console app.

I want actual Home tab as a default tab, as it should be.

If I select another application (another custom application assigned to this profile), and come back to this Console app, then it is showing me actual home tab. I am expecting the same behavior for all users when they logged into the system.

Both of the snapshots are attached. (Issue / requirement)

Please help!!

User-added image

User-added image

Our salesforce is enterprise edition and my account's profile is system admin. I go to system write trigger & class everyday.

When I login system today, I cannot find 'create' & 'edit' button in the trigger page (also class page)!

It's so strange! What can I do to solve the problem??