• Member since 2015

• Chatter
    Feed
    Best Answers
    Likes Given
    Questions
    Replies
Hello all,
I apologize if this is not the place to ask but I do need your help.
I have come to a point in my career where I need to learn Salesforce. I was doing email campaigns for a living but i am finding it difficult to land a job in this field again. I was told I would need to learn salesforce to be more marketable in my field.
Where is the best place to learn Saleforce? is there somewhere online that you recommend? or in a school setting?
Please help me get on the right path.
Thank you!
Hi!
I registered with trailhead.
I’m an SDR looking to expand my Salesforce skill set. Let’s pretend I have none. Particularly looking for the basics around reporting, and any other trails that may be beneficial to spend some time with.
My goal is to have a competent understanding of SF to build my sales as I enter a closing role and the relevant tools in SF that will help me gain an advantage.
Thanks in advance!
I've been learning SF over the last few weeks as a hobby. Specifically, I'm using NPSP and quite a few campaigns, representing yearly activities.
What I'd like to do is run a report of my contacts that shows their participation rate in these annual events. E.g. the columns of the report would be the different campaigns so if I read across for each contact, I could see which campaigns each person participated in.
Is something like this possible? I found a report that gives me all the detail, but one line per person per campaign. That's not as convenient for finding trend data easily.
A secondary question/option would be: I listed each campaign under a parent campaign. Is there a way to show the number or percentage of child campaigns a contact participated in?
Hi Experts,

I have a VF page embedded in my account page layout. It is visible on my desktop (Top image : marked in red). But when i open an account on my phone this VF page doesn't appear (Bottom image in yellow). I tried adding the VF in lighting page layout and activated it, but it dint help.User-added image
I tried all the options but wasn't successful.Please help!

Hi All,

I have one text field. I wnat to insert that field with owner name using Apex or Trigger. Can any one suggest me.

Thanks,
Sarma
Hello all,
I apologize if this is not the place to ask but I do need your help.
I have come to a point in my career where I need to learn Salesforce. I was doing email campaigns for a living but i am finding it difficult to land a job in this field again. I was told I would need to learn salesforce to be more marketable in my field.
Where is the best place to learn Saleforce? is there somewhere online that you recommend? or in a school setting?
Please help me get on the right path.
Thank you!
I want to see opportunity stage value on quote ? Can some one please help me on this
Hi!
I registered with trailhead.
I’m an SDR looking to expand my Salesforce skill set. Let’s pretend I have none. Particularly looking for the basics around reporting, and any other trails that may be beneficial to spend some time with.
My goal is to have a competent understanding of SF to build my sales as I enter a closing role and the relevant tools in SF that will help me gain an advantage.
Thanks in advance!
I've been learning SF over the last few weeks as a hobby. Specifically, I'm using NPSP and quite a few campaigns, representing yearly activities.
What I'd like to do is run a report of my contacts that shows their participation rate in these annual events. E.g. the columns of the report would be the different campaigns so if I read across for each contact, I could see which campaigns each person participated in.
Is something like this possible? I found a report that gives me all the detail, but one line per person per campaign. That's not as convenient for finding trend data easily.
A secondary question/option would be: I listed each campaign under a parent campaign. Is there a way to show the number or percentage of child campaigns a contact participated in?
Hi there,

I am new to formula creation but have been a SFDC user for years. I am building some custom objects and trying to get this right from the start. 

My business sells a warranty products and I am looking to create a formula field that calculates the "Expiration Date" based on a date field ("Purchase Date") and a picklist ("Term Months") which has 12, 24, 48, 60, etc. which resemble months)

Here is the formula I am using so far but I am getting an error stating "Error: Field Purchase_Date__c may no tbe used in this type of formula

DATE(YEAR(Purchase_Date__c)+(Term_Months__c/12),MONTH(Purchase_Date__c),DAY(Purchase_Date__c))

I am not sure why I am not able to use Purchase Date if its a Date Field...Any ideas? 
Hi,
What would be the best approaches to navigating from one Org to another or viewing data from one org to another.

scenario;
2 orgs containing Accounts and Contacts (some of which are present in both orgs). I want to only have Opportunity data in one of the orgs (Org A) - but when I am in Org B I would like to be able to view Opportunity data against the Account in that Org (Org B), and when I create an Opporunity it does it in Org A 

Most important part - it respects the permissions of the users in each org.

Would a Lightning Out component accomplish this?

I have a formula field in case object "Remaining_amount__C", I want all the values in this field in the case to be summed up and appear on its parent account record field "Pending_Amount__c". Can anyone please help me? Thanks in advance :)
This Step of the Trailhead "" seams to have a BUG!:

After reviewing the exercise several times, I am getting this error: 
Step not yet complete... here's what's wrong:
There was an unexpected error in your org which is preventing this assessment check from completing: System.QueryException: List has no rows for assignment to SObject

Is any want suffering the same issue?
Any tip?

Thank you very much.
  • September 27, 2018
I have object Account two custom fields one is Amount it requared field anather one is Date field. if we can update  the Amount and  check the Date field is todate or it can through error messege how is it passible?