• Member since 2015

• Chatter
    Feed
    Best Answers
    Likes Given
    Questions
    Replies
Hey Folks,
I'm using the SOAP API to enter Contacts into PropertyBase. My script is working except for a custom field called "Stage" I've created.

Fatal error: Uncaught SoapFault exception: [sf:INVALID_FIELD] INVALID_FIELD: No such column 'Contact.Stage__c' on entity 'Contact'. If you are attempting to use a custom field, be sure to append the '__c' after the custom field name. Please reference your WSDL or the describe call for the appropriate names. in /[REMOVED]/soapclient/SforceBaseClient.php:499 Stack trace: #0 //[REMOVED]//soapclient/SforceBaseClient.php(499): SoapClient->__call('create', Array) #1 //[REMOVED]//soapclient/SforceBaseClient.php(499): SforceSoapClient->create(Object(stdClass)) #2 //[REMOVED]//soapclient/SforcePartnerClient.php(99): SforceBaseClient->_create(Object(stdClass)) #3 //[REMOVED]/.php(120): SforcePartnerClient->create(Array, 'Contact') #4 //[REMOVED]/.php(60): creat in //[REMOVED]//soapclient/SforceBaseClient.php on line 499
As you can see I have a custom field called Contact.Stage__c that is not being recoginzed.

From all my research this has to do with "field level security" but everywhere I could find all the boxes are checked to "visible".

Where exactly should I be looking for these settings or what other things can I check?
Hey Folks,
I'm using the SOAP API to enter Contacts into PropertyBase. My script is working except for a custom field called "Stage" I've created.

Fatal error: Uncaught SoapFault exception: [sf:INVALID_FIELD] INVALID_FIELD: No such column 'Contact.Stage__c' on entity 'Contact'. If you are attempting to use a custom field, be sure to append the '__c' after the custom field name. Please reference your WSDL or the describe call for the appropriate names. in /[REMOVED]/soapclient/SforceBaseClient.php:499 Stack trace: #0 //[REMOVED]//soapclient/SforceBaseClient.php(499): SoapClient->__call('create', Array) #1 //[REMOVED]//soapclient/SforceBaseClient.php(499): SforceSoapClient->create(Object(stdClass)) #2 //[REMOVED]//soapclient/SforcePartnerClient.php(99): SforceBaseClient->_create(Object(stdClass)) #3 //[REMOVED]/.php(120): SforcePartnerClient->create(Array, 'Contact') #4 //[REMOVED]/.php(60): creat in //[REMOVED]//soapclient/SforceBaseClient.php on line 499
As you can see I have a custom field called Contact.Stage__c that is not being recoginzed.

From all my research this has to do with "field level security" but everywhere I could find all the boxes are checked to "visible".

Where exactly should I be looking for these settings or what other things can I check?