• 0 Points
  • Member since 2015

• Chatter
    Feed
    Best Answers
    Likes Given
    Questions
    Replies
Looks like I am having a problem with a specific module that other's have had in the past. I am receiving this error when checking in Trailhead: 

There was an unexpected error in your org which is preventing this assessment check from completing: System.DmlException: Insert failed. First exception on row 0; first error: CANNOT_EXECUTE_FLOW_TRIGGER, The record couldn’t be saved because it failed to trigger a flow. 
A flow trigger failed to execute the flow with version ID 30161000000Cw7B. 
Contact your administrator for help.: []

I've disabled all validation rules and still having a problem. Any help is appreciated.
User-added image
User-added image

I am having the same issue I've seen by other users. I have attached screen shots of the Link Details, Layout, and error. Please help! Thanks! 

User-added imageUser-added imageUser-added image
I am having the same issue I've seen by other users. I have attached screen shots of the Link Details, Layout, and error. Please help! Thanks! 

User-added imageUser-added imageUser-added image
Hi there, I 'm trying to complete the "Automating Processes with the Lightning Process Builder" challenge in TrailHead but I get the following error :
Encountered unhandled fault when running process Update_contact_adress/
301240000004FXO exception by user/organization: 00D24000000JsNt/{4}

The flow failed to access the value for myVariable_current.Account.ShippingCountry because it hasn't been set or assigned.
caused by element : FlowRecordUpdate.myRule_1_A1
caused by: The flow failed to access the value for myVariable_current.Account.ShippingCountry because it hasn't been set or assigned.
Salesforce Error ID: 490660201-42718 (736882147)

Any idea what could be could wrong ?