• Chatter
    Feed
    Best Answers
    Likes Given
    Questions
    Replies
Hi All,
Can anyone help me with below requirement:
For a record which needs to be approved in each quarter with an approval window of 2 weeks, should be submitted for approval whenever date comes of that quarter, the reminder should be sent to approver if the record is not approved for that quarter till the last date of approval window.
For eg:
Below are my approval windows:
Q1: 20 March - 31 March
Q2: 20 June - 30 June
Q3: 20 September - 30 September
Q4: 20 December - 31 December
A record is created today and will be submitted for approval on 20 September and if it is not approved a reminder will be sent to approver after every 2 days till 30 September.
The same should happen for Q4, Q1 of 2021 and so on...
I am only able to think of daily batch to achieve this, any other Salesforce out of the box feature which I can use here?
Hi All,

I have a requirement for Salesforce Einstein, where I need to drill down world map to a country to a state/province to city to zip code. Can anyone help me the approach to get it done and if anyone has GeoJSON file for the same. Thanks.
I have batch class, basically it will query on account where Account_Status__c is empty(Account_Status__c='') then it will create contact for such accounts then Account.Account_Status__c will be updated to 'Contact Generated' so that same account will not be picked for next batch processing. This batch class is scheduled to run for every 5 minutes.
Now consider the example - First batch execution is started @ 10AM but it is not finished within 10.05AM(because number of batches to be processed is more hence it is taking much time to finish), then at 10.05 AM next set of batch processing will start. During second batch execution will system consider same records as in first execution(because first batch is not yet completed and Account_Status__c field is not yet updated on account). If yes, then it will create duplicate contacts for an account. Please clarify how to handle this issue? Please note that, I cannot increase the time interval between batch execution because of some reasons.