- I did see on the unit page it says that the examples are written for api unit 41.0 but my workbench doesnt allow me to go beyond 40. Does this matter?
- My trailhead playground is on winter 18.
- Does it matter what the file name for the object and permission set? (I do have the package.xml)
- I have tried with and without having 'Single package' selected in workbench deploy
- I have double checked the workbench is logged into the correct org
I m using salesforce email service and have created a email parser(Controller) to extract the data from incoming email for a custom object.
Everything works with the default owner. But the requirement is to change the record owner. When the set the OwnerID to desired owner is gives the following error
"EXCEPTION_THROWN |System.DmlException: Insert failed. First exception on row 0; first error: INSUFFICIENT_ACCESS_ON_CROSS_REFERENCE_ENTITY, insufficient access rights on cross-reference id:"
Please let me know what I need to set to make the controller class change the Owner for this custom object.
Thanks in advance