• Member since 2015

• Chatter
    Feed
    Best Answers
    Likes Given
    Questions
    Replies
Hi Everyone, 

I kinda need your help with creating a trigger that loops through the Opportunity Line Item and adds all its records Total list Price then display the result on the Opportunity Object.

hank you in advance! 
Hi Dear Experts,

I have a field in Opportunity named List Price Summary that computes and displays the SUM of the Total Price in all its Opportunity Line Item records through trigger.

For example, I have two Opportunity Line Item records, the SUM of their total Price is $200 which is 181.64 if converted to EUR. So my List Price Summary field should display USD 200(EUR 181.64). However, the field displays USD 181.64(EUR 164.96). Is there anything I need to add in my trigger for it to work on old records that I updated? It works fine if I create new records. I tried to use convertCurrency() method but it isn't working with aggregates. Does anyone know how to solve this issue? Thank you in advance.

Note: The corporate Currency of the org is EUR and the record currency is USD.
Hi guys,

Need your help with this. How do I display the contact's Firstname, Lastname and Department if I have this query. Any help would be greatly appreciated. =)

List<Account> acctsWithContacts = [SELECT Name, (SELECT FirstName, LastName, Department FROM Contacts)
                                    FROM Account
                                    LIMIT 2];

for(Account cts : acctsWithContacts) {
    System.debug('Account Name: ' + cts.Name);
    System.debug('Contact Name: ' + cts.Contacts.FirstName + cts.Contacts.LastName);
    System.debug('Contact Department: ' + cts.Contacts.Department);
}
Hi,
when i move my Cursor on to Check Challenge Cursor is disabled i cannot click on it  to continue for the next challenge,
Can any one please guide me , i am new, i want to learn salesforce through trailhead i have just started and got a halt

Curosor disabled on Check Challenge

I did this challenge picture below

Contact_currency

On Contact Screen filed is display image Below
Filed Displayed on Contact tab

Hi!
Today I found the Trailbed Early Adopter badge on my page.
How did I get it and цhat other types exist?
In the trailhead challenge I'm currently on, it's telling me to "navigate to the Opportunity Team related list", I enabled team selling etc, however that list does not show in the opportunity I created, where do I find it? 
Hi guys,

Need your help with this. How do I display the contact's Firstname, Lastname and Department if I have this query. Any help would be greatly appreciated. =)

List<Account> acctsWithContacts = [SELECT Name, (SELECT FirstName, LastName, Department FROM Contacts)
                                    FROM Account
                                    LIMIT 2];

for(Account cts : acctsWithContacts) {
    System.debug('Account Name: ' + cts.Name);
    System.debug('Contact Name: ' + cts.Contacts.FirstName + cts.Contacts.LastName);
    System.debug('Contact Department: ' + cts.Contacts.Department);
}