• 0 Points
  • Member since 2015

• Chatter
    Feed
    Best Answers
    Likes Given
    Questions
    Replies
After the Winter'16 upgrade of my dev org, I have set up some custom metadata types for my application. I found a bug with Checkbox field in Custom Metadata type that if the field name is greater than 19 characters (excluding namespace and __c) then the SOQL always return false value for that field. The UI displays the value correctly but the query returns always false.

If you have started using custom metadata types then please try this in your org and share the results.
Hi,

My organization is planning to migrate our CRM applications to Salesforce.com. We have received  suggestions from one of our vendors to use Orchestra CMS. We are currently using IBM WCM as our content  tool.  I would like to know the advatges and disadvatages of OrchestraCMS against IBM WCM and Site.com or vice versa. 

Also, How syndication mechanism handled in Orchestra CMS?

Any suggestion is highly appreciated...

Cheers
Anil

Hi,

I have installed Orchestra CMS on my sandbox and did some development. Now I am planning to move it to Production. What is the best way of doing this as we can not move packages through eclispe to Production box.

Regards

Vikram

After the Winter'16 upgrade of my dev org, I have set up some custom metadata types for my application. I found a bug with Checkbox field in Custom Metadata type that if the field name is greater than 19 characters (excluding namespace and __c) then the SOQL always return false value for that field. The UI displays the value correctly but the query returns always false.

If you have started using custom metadata types then please try this in your org and share the results.