• Member since 2015
  • Salesforce Project Manager

• Chatter
    Feed
    Best Answers
    Likes Given
    Questions
    Replies
When I test the new Apex Class for BoilingPoint (remove and replace) (see below) the code should cause a failure based on the instructions. When I run the test with changed coded as indicated I don't get a error expected based on the training.

(Code from exercise) 
@isTest static void testBoilingPoint() {
    Decimal celsius = TemperatureConverter.FahrenheitToCelsius(212);        
    // Simulate failure
    System.assertEquals(0,celsius,'Boiling point temperature is not expected.');
}
When I test the new Apex Class for BoilingPoint (remove and replace) (see below) the code should cause a failure based on the instructions. When I run the test with changed coded as indicated I don't get a error expected based on the training.

(Code from exercise) 
@isTest static void testBoilingPoint() {
    Decimal celsius = TemperatureConverter.FahrenheitToCelsius(212);        
    // Simulate failure
    System.assertEquals(0,celsius,'Boiling point temperature is not expected.');
}
I'm looking for some temporary help on a couple of SFDC projects from now through the end of the year. This is an on-premise, temporary SFDC Admin position. We are located in Santa Clara, near Great America and the new Levi's Stadium.

You should feel comfortable working with the following:
Standard/Custom objects & fields
Workflow Rules
Approval Process
Formulas
Profiles/Roles/Permission Sets
SOQL/APEX/VF experience is desirable but not necessary.

Compensation depends on experience, and is in the range of $35 to $70 per hr. If interested, please contact Frank by sending an email with the subject "SFDC Admin" to frank@ooyala.com