• 20 Points
  • Member since 2015

• Chatter
    Feed
    Best Answers
    Likes Given
    Questions
    Replies
I want to know the design in salesforce (custom, no managed package) as we want to integrate to JIRA using Boomi. Below are the requirements:

1. Need to have Jira number /reference in case details.
2. Need a related list to have Jira number, Jira Status, Owner of the Jira and Subject to displayed in service cloud.
3. Change of status in Jira to be updated in service cloud and vice a versa
4. Post the feed in service cloud when Jira is updated.

I know i have to create custom object and define lookup relationship with case object.  What else should i consider in design? can i achive the above requirements using OOB functionality?  if not all where will i need apex? Please help this is my first assignment to design a solution. 

I have requirement to change the owner of the opportunity to account owner and if the account owner is inactive change it to the respective user (Sys admin). How can i achieve this? I am trying to use process builder ( I think I will need 2) but it does not work? Can some one help me by throwing some light. I am not so good at trigers:(
Unable to delete campaign, even though i am a System administrator. I also have Marketing user check box checked. As soon as i click on delete nothing happens, so campaign is not getting deleted. 

Please help with this issue?

Thanks,
Ameya
Hi,

I have requirement to parse only Month and year from exisiting Date field. I have got formula for month (below) but how to add Year in the formula? Please help

CASE(
MONTH(FirstRespondedDate ),
  1, "January",
  2, "February",
  3, "March",
  4, "Apr",
  5, "May",
  6, "June",
  7, "July",
  8, "August",
  9, "September",
  10, "October",
  11, "November",
  12,"December",
"")
I want to know the design in salesforce (custom, no managed package) as we want to integrate to JIRA using Boomi. Below are the requirements:

1. Need to have Jira number /reference in case details.
2. Need a related list to have Jira number, Jira Status, Owner of the Jira and Subject to displayed in service cloud.
3. Change of status in Jira to be updated in service cloud and vice a versa
4. Post the feed in service cloud when Jira is updated.

I know i have to create custom object and define lookup relationship with case object.  What else should i consider in design? can i achive the above requirements using OOB functionality?  if not all where will i need apex? Please help this is my first assignment to design a solution. 

I have requirement to change the owner of the opportunity to account owner and if the account owner is inactive change it to the respective user (Sys admin). How can i achieve this? I am trying to use process builder ( I think I will need 2) but it does not work? Can some one help me by throwing some light. I am not so good at trigers:(
Hi,

I have requirement to parse only Month and year from exisiting Date field. I have got formula for month (below) but how to add Year in the formula? Please help

CASE(
MONTH(FirstRespondedDate ),
  1, "January",
  2, "February",
  3, "March",
  4, "Apr",
  5, "May",
  6, "June",
  7, "July",
  8, "August",
  9, "September",
  10, "October",