• Mphasis

• Chatter
    Feed
    Best Answers
    Likes Given
    Questions
    Replies
Hello,

I want to ensure that I am reviewing this accurately. https://help.salesforce.com/articleView?id=Hyperlink-Formula-Fields-for-JavaScript-Disablement&language=en_US&type=1

Is there a way to report on all the formula fields and what the formulas are so that I can search to see if my org is affected by this change?

I don't believe that we will be affected, but I want to do my due diligence, so any help in how I should go about this would be greatly appreciated!

Thanks!
Stephanie
Hi There,

I would like to know is there any possibility to restrict users from creating more than a single opportunity per day by per person on Acount object?

Thanks
Syed
Hi Folks,

We are unable to receive Refresh token with below code, earlier it was working fine but not sure what is the root cause for it.
Please share your inputs on this:

await authenticationClient.UsernamePasswordAsync(
                       SFService.GetAppSetting("Salesforce:ConsumerKey"),
                       SFService.GetAppSetting("Salesforce:ConsumerSecret"),
                       SFService.GetAppSetting("Salesforce:Username"),
                       SFService.GetAppSetting("Salesforce:Password") + SFService.GetAppSetting("Salesforce:SecurityToken", true),
                       SFService.GetAppSetting("Salesforce:Domain") + "/services/oauth2/token");

salesforceToken = new SalesforceToken(authenticationClient);

}

public SalesforceToken(AuthenticationClient authenticationClient)
            {
                if (authenticationClient == null)
                {
                    throw new ArgumentNullException("authenticationClient");
                }

this.AccessToken = authenticationClient.AccessToken;
                this.RefreshToken = authenticationClient.RefreshToken;
                this.InstanceUrl = authenticationClient.InstanceUrl;
                this.ApiVersion = authenticationClient.ApiVersion;
            }

Hi Folks,

I am runnign a daily extract file however from yesterday onwards it is throwing 'TIMED OUT' error.
Belwo is the SOQL query:
"Select o.OpportunityId, o.OldValue, o.NewValue, o.IsDeleted, o.Id, o.Field,o.CreatedDate, o.CreatedById From OpportunityFieldHistory o where o.Field ='StageName'"/>"
Here I would like to know what action needs to be consider here if it throws such timed out error.exceptionMessage='Your query request was running for too long.''.
secondly I dont understand from above query what that 'o' represents here?

Regards
Syed
Hi Folks,

Recently we developed a functionality in staging instance to delete multiple cases at a time however business approved to move this to Production. when we tried to deploye same from UAT instance to Prodcution its throwing error 'code coverage is not 75%'. can you please let us know how best we can build up to cover 75% coverage to make smotth deployment.
Details below:
We got deployment Error during Deploying “Delete Cases ” custom button in production .
Organization’s code coverage is 54% and few triggers have 0% code coverage in production. We need minimum  75%  organization code coverage to deploy the code into production.

Thanks
Syed

Hi,
I have a existing apex trigger class which avoid duplicates case creation by checking regular expression approach. however this apex trigger is sending communication email to case owner stating the case cannot by created for so and so regex in email subject line...however instead of triggering email to case owner we want the same email to be triiger to customer who originaly sent email with regex in email subject.
below is our current apex trigger:
trigger CheckSubjectRegex on Case (before insert) {

for (Case c : Trigger.new) {

if ( c.Subject.substring(0,3)== 'Re:' || c.Subject.substring(0,4)== 'Fwd:' || c.Subject.substring(0,3)== 'RE:'||c.Subject.substring(0,4)== 'ref:' || c.Subject.substring(0,4)== 'FWD:'||c.Subject.substring(0,3)== 'FW:') {

c.addError('LQ may not be able to create a Case because it may be a Reply or Forward');

}

}

}
Hi There,

I would like to know is there any possibility to restrict users from creating more than a single opportunity per day by per person on Acount object?

Thanks
Syed
Hi There,

Thanks
Syed
Hi Folks,

I am runnign a daily extract file however from yesterday onwards it is throwing 'TIMED OUT' error.
Belwo is the SOQL query:
"Select o.OpportunityId, o.OldValue, o.NewValue, o.IsDeleted, o.Id, o.Field,o.CreatedDate, o.CreatedById From OpportunityFieldHistory o where o.Field ='StageName'"/>"
Here I would like to know what action needs to be consider here if it throws such timed out error.exceptionMessage='Your query request was running for too long.''.
secondly I dont understand from above query what that 'o' represents here?

Regards
Syed
Hi,
I have a existing apex trigger class which avoid duplicates case creation by checking regular expression approach. however this apex trigger is sending communication email to case owner stating the case cannot by created for so and so regex in email subject line...however instead of triggering email to case owner we want the same email to be triiger to customer who originaly sent email with regex in email subject.
below is our current apex trigger:
trigger CheckSubjectRegex on Case (before insert) {

for (Case c : Trigger.new) {

if ( c.Subject.substring(0,3)== 'Re:' || c.Subject.substring(0,4)== 'Fwd:' || c.Subject.substring(0,3)== 'RE:'||c.Subject.substring(0,4)== 'ref:' || c.Subject.substring(0,4)== 'FWD:'||c.Subject.substring(0,3)== 'FW:') {

c.addError('LQ may not be able to create a Case because it may be a Reply or Forward');

}

}

}
Hello,

I want to ensure that I am reviewing this accurately. https://help.salesforce.com/articleView?id=Hyperlink-Formula-Fields-for-JavaScript-Disablement&language=en_US&type=1

Is there a way to report on all the formula fields and what the formulas are so that I can search to see if my org is affected by this change?

I don't believe that we will be affected, but I want to do my due diligence, so any help in how I should go about this would be greatly appreciated!

Thanks!
Stephanie