• 0 Points
  • Member since 2015

• Chatter
    Feed
    Best Answers
    Likes Given
    Questions
    Replies
Since the tasks in Agile Accelerator's Work records don't have the ability to set reminders and notifications the way native SF tasks does, we use Activities to connect to Work records. The problem is that we can't see the Open Activities or Activity History in the Work record itself, even though i've added to the page layout. Has anyone made any headway with this?
I and some other colleagues received this notification via email to all our System Administrators:

"You have one or more certificates in your Salesforce org California College Guidance Initiative [org ID here] that will expire soon. Please review the list below and visit Certificate and Key Management from Setup to make an update.

- SelfSignedCert_20Nov2013_203932, Self-Signed, expires on 11/20/2015. Warning: This certificate will expire in 30 day(s)"

Does anyone have any tips as to how I can check if letting this expire impacts us or not? Has anyone else seen this?
I am not sure if this had anything to do with it, but the events that occurred prior to getting this error were the following:
  • Our Salesforce instance already had a custom object called Projects.
  • I decided to rename the custom Sprints object (part of Agile Accelerator package) to Projects.
  • I then clicked on the tab and got the error message.
  • I tried to reset the object names to its original but the tab still produces the error.
I can still access data and create new Sprint records, but I can't access the Sprint tab anymore. Help? I'm not a developer so not sure what, if any code, you need to see to help me figure this out.
I and some other colleagues received this notification via email to all our System Administrators:

"You have one or more certificates in your Salesforce org California College Guidance Initiative [org ID here] that will expire soon. Please review the list below and visit Certificate and Key Management from Setup to make an update.

- SelfSignedCert_20Nov2013_203932, Self-Signed, expires on 11/20/2015. Warning: This certificate will expire in 30 day(s)"

Does anyone have any tips as to how I can check if letting this expire impacts us or not? Has anyone else seen this?

We currently have a custom defect tracking solution in Salesforce.  We are also considering moving to a complete Salesforce solution for our Agile development and are considering the "Agile Accelerator" product.  Is there a way to replace the existing defect tracking capability in Agile Accelerator with our own custom app?