• 0 Points
  • Member since 2015

• Chatter
    Feed
    Best Answers
    Likes Given
    Questions
    Replies
I'm creating a formula field that determins the number of days between today and the last activity date for a case's account. I've created a Number formula of TODAY() - Last_Activity_Date__c. It's telling me the Challenge is not complete because "The 'Days_Since_Last_Update__c' formula field did not return the correct number of days between an Account’s Last Activity Date and today." 

Can someone help? Is my formula wrong?
Thanks in advance!

Everytime I try to complete a Challenge, I select "Connect to Your Developer Edition org," then log in and a new window pops up with "Trailhead requires you to login & connect with you Dev Edition org. I try to login again and it keeps sending me in a circle to "Connect to Your Developer Edition org." What am I doing wrong?!

Everytime I try to complete a Challenge, I select "Connect to Your Developer Edition org," then log in and a new window pops up with "Trailhead requires you to login & connect with you Dev Edition org. I try to login again and it keeps sending me in a circle to "Connect to Your Developer Edition org." What am I doing wrong?!

I'm creating a formula field that determins the number of days between today and the last activity date for a case's account. I've created a Number formula of TODAY() - Last_Activity_Date__c. It's telling me the Challenge is not complete because "The 'Days_Since_Last_Update__c' formula field did not return the correct number of days between an Account’s Last Activity Date and today." 

Can someone help? Is my formula wrong?
Thanks in advance!

I'm having trouble getting Trailhead to recognize my Developer Org - can't progress in Creating Custom Objects module. Sorry to ask a newbie Q, perhaps someone can help.