• Member since 2015

• Chatter
    Feed
    Best Answers
    Likes Given
    Questions
    Replies

Hi,

I have been trying to add QuoteLineItems to a Quote I am creating. Can someone help me with the format for the QuoteLineLitem please?

I am posting to services/data/v53.0/sobjects/Quote/ and my JSON string is shown below:

{"Name":"dwtest dwtest","OpportunityId":"0060800000w0lp7AAA","Delivery__c":50.00,"Tax":19.850,"Email":"l@dw1.co.uk (mailto:l@dw1.co.uk" style="color:#0563c1; text-decoration:underline)","PaidFlag__c":true,"BillingName":"dwtest dwtest","BillingStreet":"Designer Websites Ltd\r\nSully Moors Road Sully","BillingCity":"Penarth","BillingPostalCode":"CF64 5RP","BillingState":"South Glamorgan","ShippingName":"dwtest dwtest","ShippingStreet":"Designer Websites Ltd\r\nSully Moors Road, Sully,","ShippingCity":"Penarth","ShippingPostalCode":"CF64 5RP","ShippingState":"South Glamorgan","Phone":"0123456789","New_Probability__c":"1","QuoteLineItems":{"records":[{"ServiceDate":"2022-01-12T00:00:00+00:00","Description":"2cm Quartz Twilight","Quantity":2,"UnitPrice":34.56,"TotalPrice":69.12}]}}

Error Message:
"[{\"message\":\"Quote: bad field names on insert/update call: QuoteLineItems\",\"errorCode\":\"INVALID_FIELD_FOR_INSERT_UPDATE\",\"fields\":[\"QuoteLineItems\"]}]"

Can anyone help with this please?

We two different sites that are submitting data in salesforce. One works fine and is quick the other takes about 25 seconds to submit the only difference between the two is one of them https://www.timbertechuk.co.uk/ is under SSL. Are you able to look at the logs and tell us why this one is taking so long please?
I need to implement a validation rule which should take effect  for all new record created after a specific date. I have a field called  Unit_Cost__c , this field can not be blank for all records created after  July 25, 2019. Below is a draft of my work.  The error message is: Syntax error. Missing ')'

AND(DateValue(CreatedDate)=>Date(2019, 07,25 ), 
(ISBLANK(  Unit_Cost__c  )))