• Salesdforce Architect

• Chatter
    Feed
    Best Answers
    Likes Given
    Questions
    Replies
Hi,
I need to create Opportunity (opty) Roll up Summaries on Campaign object to track how many opportunities are created from each campaigns. Campaigns already have standard rollups to  opty count and total amount but my requirement is to update different roll ups for different opty record types - so i need a custom solution. 
I tried creating a process builder but that does not seem to work out because while creating the update action, i'm not seeing any campaign fields to update (see pic 1) .
PIC 1
The strange part is, if i choose to "select which record to update" i can see all the campaign fields there to add a filter... but not where the update action needs to be performed. 
PIC 2

any idea why this is happening? and how can i achieve these rollups without writing triiger? 

P.S. I also tried visual workflows but seems like they are going away sonner or later, so I don't want to build this using that.  i'm only looking for declarative way of doing this without installing any third party app or API. 
Hi,
I need to create Opportunity (opty) Roll up Summaries on Campaign object to track how many opportunities are created from each campaigns. Campaigns already have standard rollups to  opty count and total amount but my requirement is to update different roll ups for different opty record types - so i need a custom solution. 
I tried creating a process builder but that does not seem to work out because while creating the update action, i'm not seeing any campaign fields to update (see pic 1) .
PIC 1
The strange part is, if i choose to "select which record to update" i can see all the campaign fields there to add a filter... but not where the update action needs to be performed. 
PIC 2

any idea why this is happening? and how can i achieve these rollups without writing triiger? 

P.S. I also tried visual workflows but seems like they are going away sonner or later, so I don't want to build this using that.  i'm only looking for declarative way of doing this without installing any third party app or API. 

Hello,

Can we enable more than one identity provider for SSO with Salesforce?

Scenario -

We would like to provide ADFS as well as one more third-party SAML Identity provider to accessing our Salesforce instance. So end-user accessing the Salesforce URL from desktop will be provided option to select an IdP to authenticate against (out of these two IdPs).

Is this possible?

Secondly, if this is possible for users accessing Salesforce URL from desktop, how the user-experiece will look like when the same user tries to access the Salesforce app from his mobile? will he be again provided these two options?

-Regards,
Dinesh

Long story short - previous admin over engineered the Convert Lead to Contact/Account Process many of the moving pieces of it are begining to fail.  Is there a way to completely turn all this off and revert back to the standard SalesForce conversion process?