• 20 Points
  • Member since 2015

• Chatter
    Feed
    Best Answers
    Likes Given
    Questions
    Replies
Can we update the outbound messages endpoints through Apex ? If yes please advise me how can we achieve. 
Hi, 

I am trying to write a trigger to fetch all child account name on parent account. But my trigger is pulling only one child account on which we are making chages instead all child accounts. Please advise me on this.

trigger childaccount on Account (after update) {

map<id,Account> map1 = new map<id,Account>();

String str;

for (Account a : trigger.new)
{
if(a.parentId != null)
map1.put(a.parentId,a);
}

List<Account> lstanct = [Select name, ChildAccountName__c From Account where id in: map1.keyset()];

For (Account ac : lstanct){

str = str + ',' + map1.get(ac.id).name;
ac.ChildAccountName__c = str;
}

update lstanct;
}
I need a trigger to populate the name of child accounts on parent account.

Please help me on this.
Hi, 

I am trying to write a trigger to fetch all child account name on parent account. But my trigger is pulling only one child account on which we are making chages instead all child accounts. Please advise me on this.

trigger childaccount on Account (after update) {

map<id,Account> map1 = new map<id,Account>();

String str;

for (Account a : trigger.new)
{
if(a.parentId != null)
map1.put(a.parentId,a);
}

List<Account> lstanct = [Select name, ChildAccountName__c From Account where id in: map1.keyset()];

For (Account ac : lstanct){

str = str + ',' + map1.get(ac.id).name;
ac.ChildAccountName__c = str;
}

update lstanct;
}
Hello all, 
   Everytime we refresh a sanbbox, there are many little things that need to be done before we consider it "Ready" for development.  One of those things is to set the Email Deliverability settings to "All Email."  I have a wrote a script that automates all of the other little things and the last piece is to change the email deliverability settings.  I am not sure if that setting is available via the API and wanted to check to see if someone can either slap my hand for trying or point me in the right direction.

So just to recap, I want to set the  Email Deliverability Settings (http://help.salesforce.com/apex/HTViewHelpDoc?id=emailadmin_deliverability.htm) using Apex via an anonymous block in the dev console.