• 10 Points
  • Member since 2015

• Chatter
    Feed
    Best Answers
    Likes Given
    Questions
    Replies
I'm on the "Visualizing Your Data" unit and I got down to the challenge which I believe I completed correctly but I get this error:

Challenge not yet complete... here's what's wrong: 
One or more of the following is incomplete in the Dashboard: no component uses the 'Cases by Status' report as a source report, your component does not have a 'Cases by Status' header, and/or your component does not have a 'New vs Closed' title.

I've checked this five or six times and have created the dashboard twice.  Not sure how to progress from here.  Any help will be greatly appreciated.
I'm on the "Visualizing Your Data" unit and I got down to the challenge which I believe I completed correctly but I get this error:

Challenge not yet complete... here's what's wrong: 
One or more of the following is incomplete in the Dashboard: no component uses the 'Cases by Status' report as a source report, your component does not have a 'Cases by Status' header, and/or your component does not have a 'New vs Closed' title.

I've checked this five or six times and have created the dashboard twice.  Not sure how to progress from here.  Any help will be greatly appreciated.