• 0 Points
  • Member since 2015

• Chatter
    Feed
    Best Answers
    Likes Given
    Questions
    Replies
So I am trying to integrate Google Drive into my SF org, and I have followed all of the steps correctly, but when we try to validate and sync the drive to SF, we get this response: 

No_Openid_Response: Bad response. Please contact your administrator. 

Am I missing something? Is there something else I need to do that is not listed in the documentation? 

Thank you! 
Hello everyone, i would like to call the functionality of conga composer api (upload a template from my computer and merge create the pdf with contact object information) directly with the parameters &DS7=13 and using a local template, i was thinking of doing it as a button. But my problem is that i couldn't find much information about how to use the conga composer api in the official documentation. Could someone please provide me with some useful information on how to do that ? 

Thanks in advance.

When I went to my companies webpage there was an error message where there is usually a volunteer sign up sheet. I did not change any code recently and I am unsure why this message is appearing. 

URL No Longer Exists
You have attempted to reach a URL that no longer exists on salesforce.com. 

You may have reached this page after clicking on a direct link into the application. This direct link might be: 
• A bookmark to a particular page, such as a report or view 
• A link to a particular page in the Custom Links section of your Home Tab, or a Custom Link 
• A link to a particular page in your email templates 

If you reached this page through a bookmark, you are probably trying to access something that has moved. Please update your bookmark. 

If you reached this page through any of the other direct links listed above, please notify your administrator to update the link. 

If you reached this page through a link on our site, please report the broken link directly to our Support Team and we will fix it promptly. Please indicate the page you were on when you clicked the link as well as any other related information. We apologize for the inconvenience. 

Thank you again for your patience and assistance. And thanks for using salesforce.com!