• Member since 2016

• Chatter
    Feed
    Best Answers
    Likes Given
    Questions
    Replies
Hello,
I have multiple users complaing about session time out . Our company has session timeout value for 2 hours as shown below. But most
of the users are complaining that the system automatically log them out afte few minutes.  Any sugsgestion ?

User-added image
I have this code to reference static resource from visual force page,
<apex:includeScript value="{!$Resource.Test}"/> 
Once I refer static resource, How do I invoke the fucntion(JsBarcode) and pass the parameter so i call generate the barcode scanner.
This is a sample exmaple, but I am unable to generate the barcode,

<apex:image id="barcode"/>
 <script>
                JsBarcode("#barcode", "111");
 </script>

I am trying to reference static resource in VF page to generate the barcode for the item-number. I approach to mutiple methods but been unable to figure out. Would be glad if someone could help me with this ?
Below is the part of the code I am using
<apex:includeScript value="{!URLFOR($Resource.Barcode, '/JsBarcode-master/src/barcodes/CODE128/CODE128.js')}"/>
I have VF paga name called "QuotePDf". Whenever, I click on GeneratePDF button, it will generate the PDF page with the URL format,
/apex/QuotePDF?id=****** and Tab as User-added image   The object I am generating PDF  is for Estimate. Whenever I click on generatePDF for estimate, Is it possible to show E-1000 , E1001 or...... ..... instead of QuotePDF in tab ?
Hello,
I have multiple users complaing about session time out . Our company has session timeout value for 2 hours as shown below. But most
of the users are complaining that the system automatically log them out afte few minutes.  Any sugsgestion ?

User-added image
I have this code to reference static resource from visual force page,
Once I refer static resource, How do I invoke the fucntion(JsBarcode) and pass the parameter so i call generate the barcode scanner.
This is a sample exmaple, but I am unable to generate the barcode,

<apex:image id="barcode"/>
 <script>
                JsBarcode("#barcode", "111");
 </script>

I am trying to reference static resource in VF page to generate the barcode for the item-number. I approach to mutiple methods but been unable to figure out. Would be glad if someone could help me with this ?
Below is the part of the code I am using
<apex:includeScript value="{!URLFOR($Resource.Barcode, '/JsBarcode-master/src/barcodes/CODE128/CODE128.js')}"/>
I have VF paga name called "QuotePDf". Whenever, I click on GeneratePDF button, it will generate the PDF page with the URL format,
/apex/QuotePDF?id=****** and Tab as User-added image   The object I am generating PDF  is for Estimate. Whenever I click on generatePDF for estimate, Is it possible to show E-1000 , E1001 or...... ..... instead of QuotePDF in tab ?
Hi,

Is it possible to integrate to Cybersource directly from Visualforce pages in Salesforce?  They don't have an API, but we can certainly try to translte the existing java or C# they provide.

Has anyone accomplished this?

Thanks,
Frank

When rendering as PDF, is there any way to get a custom title into the Adobe generated window and into the 'Save' box?

See below: 

<apex:page renderas="PDF" showHeader="false" title="thetitle.pdf" standardStyleSheets="false" controller="GenerateQuotePDFController">

My page is called GenerateQuotePDF. The window title only ever shows the full URL and when I hit save, it shows GenerateQuotePDF.pdf - regardless of whether I specify a title in the page, or use standard <TITLE> tags.

Any help would be appreciated.

Thanks

• February 19, 2009