• 40 Points
  • Member since 2016

• Chatter
    Feed
    Best Answers
    Likes Given
    Questions
    Replies
A new profile has been created (i had to create new record type and new page layouts for that Profile) and instead of "Number of Users" they want to use "Quantity" since they are selling completely different products.(in the product opportunity object)
What are the ways of accomplishing this? Can it be accomplished? 
Thanks.
Hi,
How can i learn Apex? I know nothing about it but feel like improving my skills in developing. 
Any books?Videos?Courses? (Will courses help me or is it a "waste of money"?)
Hello,

We have a sub-company which basically creates all of our invoices. I've been asked to contact them as we want to add those invoices as an attachement in Salesforce (assuming that will be in the Account object). Due to the fact that these are thousands and doing it manually will be time consuming i was given the idea that the company will expose their API's to our system and our system will take this input and place it accordingly. (e.g i'm assuming Contact API, Company API etc etc)

Could you please tell me how this can be achieved and where to start from? Have you had any similar experience? Please share as i am not a developer.

Thank you in advance.
Alex
Hello,

We have a sub-company which basically creates all of our invoices. I've been asked to contact them as we want to add those invoices as an attachement (assuming that will be in the opportunity object). Due to the fact that these are thousands and doing it manually will be time consuming i was given the idea to create a flow. Company will expose API to our system and our system will take this input and place it accordingly.

Could you please tell how this can be achieved and where to start from?

Thank you in advance.
Alex
Hello,

I have a lookup field in the opportunity object which looks up a custom tab called "Targets". Depending on the fields:
1. "Start Month"
2. "Start Year" and
3. Stage= Closed Won

I choose the appropriate "Target Name". (Please see screenshots)

I do this manually and would like to automate it with a flow. Is there any kind of step by step guidance? Thank you.

User-added image

User-added image

Hi,
I want to see which accounts had revenue in one year and which not in another. Also report on which accounts we have lost/cancelled or gained Year over Year.
I am looking for a result which will give me a renewal rate of 84% for 2017.
Formula i am looking for is: (2016 closed won - total closed lost) / 2016 closed won = 84%
In other words : (1.382.279 - 214.464) / 1.382.279 = 84%
Any ideas?

User-added image
Hi,
I've been asked to do the following and would like to know which is the "best" quickest way. Each sales rep needs to send an email after a certain period of time. Shall i use a workflow or process builder ? Personally i have no experience in process builder and would like to know how it works.

Each sales rep (there are 6) have given me their own email templates for email 1,2,3 . Does this mean that i will create 6 process builders (or 6 workflows) ?

1. 30 minutes after lead is created - Lead status is updated to "Working-Contacted"
2. If Lead Status= "Working-Contacted" AND Lead Aging =7 then Email 2 is sent
3. If Lead Status= "Working - Contacted" and Lead Aging= 14 then Email 3 is sent
4. If Lead Status= "Working - Contactes" and Lead Aging=16 then update the status to "Close not converted"

I can feel something is wrong with my process builder. Any help?

User-added image

Hi,

This is kiling me. I want to update the stage of the opportunity when DocuSing field sent has a value (Date and time).
Created a flow. But for some reason doesn't fire. What am i doing wrong?
Please see screenshots.

User-added image

User-added image

User-added image

User-added image

User-added image
Hi,

Have no experience on code but want to create a trigger when a contract is Completed then stage of opportunity must be closed won.
I've read that i need to create a field first and then a trigger?
Is there any kind of video with a step by step guidance? Hope someone can help
Alex
Hi,
Got a couple of questions. Created a flow which clones opportunities but products don't clone. Could you please help?
Also: How can i rename the Opportunity name from "2017 renewal" to " 2018 renewal"
Any step by step guidance appreciated. Any links to see?

User-added image

User-added image

Hi, I'm pretty sure this question has been raised a couple of times ( :) ) but would appreciate if someone could give me a step by step quide on how to roll up child accounts to parent accounts.

I do have a roll up on accounts which sums up the amount of closed won opportunities (2015,2016,2017 price etc. etc. ) but how am i going to roll up the accounts to the parent account (Field "Total Net Amount") ?

P.S Apex code is chinese to me :) but willing to try if you give me guidance

User-added image

Hi, 
I've created a workflow in which an email reply fires when the owner receives a lead.
Problem is that the email sent comes from me instead of the Lead Owner.
Is there a way of changing this?
If i deactived the workflow and created an auto-responce rule would the email fire from the lead owner?
Al
Hi,
Could i have some help please here.
I need some fields to be updated each time sales people select specific products.
See screenshot below. If they put "Number of users" 2 and above, the "Do Not Apply Discounts needs to be ticked and the Additional Discounts(%) must go to 10%
Note:The field update should fire for 4 specific products only.
Do i have to create a workflow to the specific opportunity products?
Hello,

I'm very new to developing and i'm pretty sure this question has been raised before BUT

Could you please tell me how to auto clone CLOSED WON opportunities (new business and renewals) 30 DAYS  BEFORE EXPIRY DATE for example. Is there a step-by-step guidance?

Thanks,
Alex
A new profile has been created (i had to create new record type and new page layouts for that Profile) and instead of "Number of Users" they want to use "Quantity" since they are selling completely different products.(in the product opportunity object)
What are the ways of accomplishing this? Can it be accomplished? 
Thanks.
Hello,

We have a sub-company which basically creates all of our invoices. I've been asked to contact them as we want to add those invoices as an attachement (assuming that will be in the opportunity object). Due to the fact that these are thousands and doing it manually will be time consuming i was given the idea to create a flow. Company will expose API to our system and our system will take this input and place it accordingly.

Could you please tell how this can be achieved and where to start from?

Thank you in advance.
Alex
Hello,

I have a lookup field in the opportunity object which looks up a custom tab called "Targets". Depending on the fields:
1. "Start Month"
2. "Start Year" and
3. Stage= Closed Won

I choose the appropriate "Target Name". (Please see screenshots)

I do this manually and would like to automate it with a flow. Is there any kind of step by step guidance? Thank you.

User-added image

User-added image

Hi,
I've been asked to do the following and would like to know which is the "best" quickest way. Each sales rep needs to send an email after a certain period of time. Shall i use a workflow or process builder ? Personally i have no experience in process builder and would like to know how it works.

Each sales rep (there are 6) have given me their own email templates for email 1,2,3 . Does this mean that i will create 6 process builders (or 6 workflows) ?

1. 30 minutes after lead is created - Lead status is updated to "Working-Contacted"
2. If Lead Status= "Working-Contacted" AND Lead Aging =7 then Email 2 is sent
3. If Lead Status= "Working - Contacted" and Lead Aging= 14 then Email 3 is sent
4. If Lead Status= "Working - Contactes" and Lead Aging=16 then update the status to "Close not converted"

I can feel something is wrong with my process builder. Any help?

User-added image

Hi,

This is kiling me. I want to update the stage of the opportunity when DocuSing field sent has a value (Date and time).
Created a flow. But for some reason doesn't fire. What am i doing wrong?
Please see screenshots.

User-added image

User-added image

User-added image

User-added image

User-added image
Hi, I'm pretty sure this question has been raised a couple of times ( :) ) but would appreciate if someone could give me a step by step quide on how to roll up child accounts to parent accounts.

I do have a roll up on accounts which sums up the amount of closed won opportunities (2015,2016,2017 price etc. etc. ) but how am i going to roll up the accounts to the parent account (Field "Total Net Amount") ?

P.S Apex code is chinese to me :) but willing to try if you give me guidance

User-added image

Hi, 
I've created a workflow in which an email reply fires when the owner receives a lead.
Problem is that the email sent comes from me instead of the Lead Owner.
Is there a way of changing this?
If i deactived the workflow and created an auto-responce rule would the email fire from the lead owner?
Al
Hi,
Could i have some help please here.
I need some fields to be updated each time sales people select specific products.
See screenshot below. If they put "Number of users" 2 and above, the "Do Not Apply Discounts needs to be ticked and the Additional Discounts(%) must go to 10%
Note:The field update should fire for 4 specific products only.
Do i have to create a workflow to the specific opportunity products?
Hello,

I'm very new to developing and i'm pretty sure this question has been raised before BUT

Could you please tell me how to auto clone CLOSED WON opportunities (new business and renewals) 30 DAYS  BEFORE EXPIRY DATE for example. Is there a step-by-step guidance?

Thanks,
Alex