• 10 Points
  • Member since 2016

• Chatter
    Feed
    Best Answers
    Likes Given
    Questions
    Replies
I'm trying to create a Self-Registration page.  When I follow the Trailhead instructions I do not get the Not A Member? link on my reg page (incognito).  Is this a known issue?  I see in the Forms a few others having the same problem but no resolution.  Thanks.
I'm working on Trailhead User Authentication > Secure Your Users' Identity >  Set Up Two-Factor Authentication for Every Login.  When I create an employee account for Sia Thripio and click the link that was emailed to me to set a password, it takes me to the standard login page and doesn't let me set a password.  Any idea what I'm doing wrong here?
I did exactly what was told in the trail yet i am unable to find the custom link( not a member?) in the login page .....check the images and help me ..stuck here for last two days User-added imageUser-added image
I'm working on Trailhead User Authentication > Secure Your Users' Identity >  Set Up Two-Factor Authentication for Every Login.  When I create an employee account for Sia Thripio and click the link that was emailed to me to set a password, it takes me to the standard login page and doesn't let me set a password.  Any idea what I'm doing wrong here?
Go through the normal AppX installation from the challenge and it all looks good until the end where you get.....

Package Not Found
The requested package does not exist or has been deleted. Please contact the package publisher for assistance. If this is a recently uploaded package, please try again soon.