• Member since 2016

• Chatter
    Feed
    Best Answers
    Likes Given
    Questions
    Replies
Hi,
I have below Apex class , returning Id and Name based on the given condition.(Able to see the values in Debug Log)

public class NewJobPostings

{     

public static void getpostdetails()

{    

NewJobPostings__c NJP = New NewJobPostings__c(); 
NJP = [Select id,Name from NewJobPostings__c where  Job_Status__c=true]; 

}

}

Used this controller in VF page to display the records on VF page which are obtained from Apex class. But unable to do so. Can any one please guide

<apex:page Controller="NewJobPostings">

<apex:form >
<apex:pageBlock >

<apex:pageBlockSection >

<apex:outputField value="{!NJP.Name}"/>

</apex:pageBlockSection>

</apex:pageBlock>

</apex:form>

</apex:page>
Hi All,

In my Data Loader settings Batch Size is 200 and while updating the data(.csv with 45 records) i got an error MiB_Rules: System.LimitException: Too many SOQL queries: 101.
I updated batch size to 1 and performed the same action and data load update process went through. Not sure how batch size is impacting the number of SOQL queries.

Can someone please clarify out of your own experience.

Thank you!!
Hi,

On Account object i have almost 1 Lakh records, now i want to update few fields for 5000 records.And in .csv file i don't have salesforce 15 digit ID. Is there any way to extract those 500 records only along with Salesforce ID.

Thank you!
Siva Paluri
I tried deleting a record from the object by following below steps.

Queried in Dev console using Record Id , then using delete row.
Like this is there any way to delete the specific field value from the DEV console.

Please share your views.

Thank you
Paluri
Scenario: Selected Standard set up wizard approval process . Set as 3 level approval process with Require UNANIMOUS approval from all selected approvers option enabled. In this case can we bypass one approver?
Please clarify.

Thank you!
Siva
I have 3 users and record level sharing is done based on roles. if a top level user is unable to access the system and the user right below the top level  user should access the records shared to the top level user. How can we configure this.
Hi,
I have below Apex class , returning Id and Name based on the given condition.(Able to see the values in Debug Log)

public class NewJobPostings

{     

public static void getpostdetails()

{    

NewJobPostings__c NJP = New NewJobPostings__c(); 
NJP = [Select id,Name from NewJobPostings__c where  Job_Status__c=true]; 

}

}

Used this controller in VF page to display the records on VF page which are obtained from Apex class. But unable to do so. Can any one please guide

<apex:page Controller="NewJobPostings">

<apex:form >
<apex:pageBlock >

<apex:pageBlockSection >

<apex:outputField value="{!NJP.Name}"/>

</apex:pageBlockSection>

</apex:pageBlock>

</apex:form>

</apex:page>
Hi,

On Account object i have almost 1 Lakh records, now i want to update few fields for 5000 records.And in .csv file i don't have salesforce 15 digit ID. Is there any way to extract those 500 records only along with Salesforce ID.

Thank you!
Siva Paluri
I have a custom object Called TL which has a lookup field to Opportunity and to Account. If I create a TL record from within an Opportunity record I would like to auto populated the Account Lookup field with the same details that are on the Opportunity Account Field.

The Salesforce Edition that I am working on is a Professional Edition. 

Can this be achieved on Professional?
public class ContactAndLeadSearch {
public static List<List<SObject>> searchContactsAndLeads(string FN)
{
    List<List<sObject>> searchList = [FIND 'FN' IN all fields 
RETURNING Contact(FirstName,LastName) ,Lead(FirstName,Lastname)];
//Contact[] searchContacts = (Contact[])searchList[0];
//Lead[] searchLeads = (Lead[])searchList[1];
return searchList;

}
}

Please someone correct this code ,, this one was nt fulfilling the challenge req.

Hi All,

I have selected some columns for the report and generated the report. I am getting the desired output in the report result. However, I want to change the report column names so that the column names are more meaningful.Is there a way to  change the report column names? Your help is greatly appreciated.

• October 28, 2010