• Member since 2016

• Chatter
    Feed
    Best Answers
    Likes Given
    Questions
    Replies
Hi All,
I have a requirement to open a VF page on clicking of Accept Chat Button (Live Agent). VF page should be opened on the Primary Tab of Console with some parameters from PreChat form.
I have this scenario where i have to navigate to standard attach file page on a button click in console app. I am passing return URL as a parameter in URL. But after attaching a file and clicking of 'Done' button, I am not redirected to original page. I am pass return URL as a parameter in URL.
Hello Everyone,

I have an issue with the service cloud console.

Normally when adding an attachment or adding a new comment, the Case tab will refresh, showing the modification as shown in the attachment named 'Standard and Expected behavior (no override).png'.
User-added image

Later we have overridden the standard View page of the Case object with a new custom visualforce page called 'TicketPageWrapper.page' as shown in the attachment 'Case View Overriden.png'.
User-added image

In order for the debugging process to be easier and to eliminate other possible causes from our side, I have eliminated all our custom scripts and left the page as simple as possible.

The code for the 'TicketPageWrapper.page' visualforce page is the following:
<apex:page standardController="Case" extensions="TicketPageWrapper">

<apex:detail id="detailBlock" inlineEdit="true" relatedListHover="true" subject="{!Case.Id}" relatedList="true"/>

</apex:page>

After repeating the process the result looks as shown in the attachment named 'Faulted behavior (after override) - no refresh.png'. The automatic refresh does not occur.
User-added image

I am not sure if this can help but I have also attached the firebug console after the comment has been added in the overridden page ('Firebug output in overriden page.png').
User-added image

When refreshing the houl page, the comment appears and this is actually the problem. I would like to know why this happens and have the page refresh just like it used to before.

Other similar issues include the 'hideListButton' arrows not memorising the state after closing the ticket as shown in attachment 'hideListButton issue.png'
User-added image

as well as not being able to change the icon of this 'external page' which in fact is not external, using sforce.console.setTabIcon('/img/sprites/master.png');.
I was able to change the title however using: 'sforce.console.setTabTitle('Ticket #{!Case.CaseNumber}');' however.

The most important issue of all is the first one of course. The problem with the refresh.

I would like to know what can be done to bring back that functionality.

Any suggestion and information is welcome.

Thank you!

Best regards,
Alexandru.
Hi All,
I have a requirement to open a VF page on clicking of Accept Chat Button (Live Agent). VF page should be opened on the Primary Tab of Console with some parameters from PreChat form.