• Member since 2016

• Chatter
    Feed
    Best Answers
    Likes Given
    Questions
    Replies
Hi All,

I am facing error using dataevents REST API call.. My dataextension's external key is 'dataextn1'.. It has just 3 fields - Cust_Id, FirstName, LastName .. Cust_Id is the primary key and is linked with the subscriber key also

In the API call (through postman), what is data extension customer key ?? Is that the external key of the data extension which is defined while creating it?

I am facing the below error - 
Status 400 Bad Request 
{
  "message": "Parameter {guid} is invalid.", 
  "errorcode": 10001, 
  "documentation": ""
}

POST /hub/v1/dataevents/dataextn1/rowset HTTP/1.1 
Host: www.exacttargetapis.com
Authorization: Bearer "My access Token" 
Content-Type: application/json 
Cache-Control: no-cache 
Postman-Token: 2df4a6db-a0be-338b-53f3-9298a4683d04 
[
 { 
  "keys":{ 
               "Cust_Id": "59188038" 
             }, 
"values":{ 
               "FirstName": "RestFirst", 
               "LastName": "RestLast" 
             } 
  } 
]

Please help

Hi friends, do you know the code (Apex or Javacript) to open the Salesforce PDF Viewer but with a PDF i created manually? Not the templates you can create with salesforce.

cheers

• October 18, 2012
Hi everybody,

I need to define a Web Service in Apex in order to connect Salesforce with an external system that is allocated in a private network. This system has been working for years and our client has suggested us to be as less intrusive as possible. Their suggestion is provide us with a VPN in order to access to its webservice endpoint.

I've been looking for Salesforce documentation regarding VPN connection and I haven't found anything at all. All I have found regarding this topic is a post in a forum where they said that it's not possible to define a VPN connection in Salesforce.

Does anybody knows how to define this process? If it is not possible, anybody knows an alternative different from (a) transform the private Web Service into a public one or (b) define a public intermediate layer?

Thank you very much for your help,
Alex