• 0 Points
  • Member since 2016

• Chatter
    Feed
    Best Answers
    Likes Given
    Questions
    Replies

I have a user input screen where I collect a new contact's email address in Force.com Flow.  I'd like to validate the email before the Flow pushes it to the database and potentially returns an error. 

It looks like you can validate an email address through a formula, but I haven't found one online that works.  Any help would be much appreciated! 

Thanks! 

Patrick

Hello All,

I am facing one problem in one Org in that org i have contact list.

Now when i am trying to send email to this particular contact it gives me error.

'List has no Row for assignment to SObject'

since i am selecting the transaction than also it gives me this error and when i checked it in my developer org it is working correclty.

Now the problem i found is the contact.To which contact i am sending the Email In that Contact Email it shows me Confirm Email Address .

So can anyone tell me how to know wheather this is confirmed email address to send email.Why it is showing me that confirm Email address though i have another user Email address of same smtp server.