• 30 Points
  • Member since 2016

• Chatter
    Feed
    Best Answers
    Likes Given
    Questions
    Replies
I am planning to hire consultant, but I am puzzled with the simplest question. How to manage code with him or her. We do not have available sandboxes right now. He or she can open free development organization, but then I do not know how to migrate changes from that external organization to any of our sandboxes. The only way I see now is to tell the consultant to commit apex code, visualforce code and objects changes to Git, and then I'll move it to my organization manualy.
Is it the only way?
  • September 03, 2016
Hi there,

I have a scenario where the .NET web application needs to create records and fetch records into/from Salesforce. What I ideally need is:
1. User logs in to .NET application
2. User is taken to Salesforce login page.
3. User enters uname and pwd.
4. Salesforce prompts to approve or deny login.
5. User gets authenticated and the further .NET application will leverage REST API to create Account in Salesforce.

How do I achieve this, without going and creating a connected app in Salesforce instance? This .NET application is used by many customers and each has their own Salesforce instances. I can't go and create a connected app in every instance. Any help appreciated.

Meanwhile, I went through a similar question on stackexchange, but couldn't relate the solution to my use case
https://salesforce.stackexchange.com/questions/56342/rest-api-without-connected-app

Thanks,
Sri

I guess there is a typo error in the superbadge. Please see the below image
User-added image

I guess, it should be $ 100,000

Thanks!
Hi All,

i have two fileds on visualforce page . we are enterd one value in first filed then same value wil be  display in second filed

Kindly help me , how to write the functionality give me one eample

Cheers,
Chanti
What would be the best way to go about this?  IMO, I would have a trigger off the AccountContactRole.  Any other ideas / templates?
Hello,
I have created app related to university.In this for Student object I need to show some information in one table with 4 columns.So I created table.But now I want to show this table to my Students tab(Object:Student).I created a section named course details on Student object,in this section I want to show this table.So how can I use my visualforce code there?

I tried overriding by using  'Buttons, Links, and Actions' but then it's come up with just a one section(only VF code).
I have two section in my tab  (1. Student Detail ,2.Course Detail) . And I want to replace this Course Details section  with my VF code. And want to keep Student Detail section as it is.
Please guide.
Thanks.

Experts,
Please help me to achieve the following-
Lead Records need to be displayed in a ListView based on the Rating Selected.
i.e. If I choose Rating Hot, the Hot Lead Records should be displayed on the List View,
Likewise Warm & Cold.

I am planning to hire consultant, but I am puzzled with the simplest question. How to manage code with him or her. We do not have available sandboxes right now. He or she can open free development organization, but then I do not know how to migrate changes from that external organization to any of our sandboxes. The only way I see now is to tell the consultant to commit apex code, visualforce code and objects changes to Git, and then I'll move it to my organization manualy.
Is it the only way?
  • September 03, 2016
What is meant by permission set and what is the use of permission sets can anyone explain me in detail with example 
Adv Thanks.
How can I delete all the records of a custom object in Developer Edition?