• Merkle DACH

• Chatter
    Feed
    Best Answers
    Likes Given
    Questions
    Replies
Hi,

Today I noticed that my Data Storage had gone way up, and the first object in the list was Email Messages. When I queried all the Email Messages in our instance I noticed that everytime we send an email in APEX, there is an EmailMessage record created.
Messaging.SingleEmailMessage email = new Messaging.SingleEmailMessage();
email.setSubject('TEST');
email.setToAddresses(new String[] {'youremail@mail.com'});
email.setPlainTextBody('TEST');
Messaging.SendEmailResult[] r = Messaging.sendEmail(new Messaging.SingleEmailMessage[] {email},false);

List<EmailMessage> emailMessage = [SELECT Id, Subject, TextBody FROM EmailMessage WHERE ParentId = null AND RelatedToId = null AND ActivityId = null AND MessageDate = TODAY AND Subject =:email.Subject];
System.assertEquals(1, emailMessage.size());

Is that documented somewhere? I feel like it has not always been the case.
Is there a way to not have those EmailMessage records created?

Thanks!

Hello everyone, I'm getting confused on this module for the mobile section... the directions state to build the lens as follows:
  • Dataset: DTC Opportunity
  • Add Group: Opportunity Owner
  • Change Measure: Count of Rows to Sum of Amount
  • Sort by: Dsc (Descending)
  • Filter by: Industry Equals Engineering
  • Filter by: Won Equals True
  • Chart Type: Horizontal Bar
  • Lens Name: Top Engineering Sales
  • App: My Exploration
I have my criteria setup as follows:

User-added image
User-added imageUser-added imageUser-added imageUser-added image

I am just not sure where I am going wrong!  I've tried deleting it and reconstructing it, but every time I get the error "Challenge Not yet complete... here's what's wrong: The 'Top Engineering Sales' lens does not appear to have the correct query. Please check the requirements and ensure everything is setup correctly."

Any help would be appreciated!
How to send Notifications when Approval is reassigned?

Hi All,

Please help!
I am in new in SFDC and facing a issue please resolve it ASAP.its urgent.

Currently there is no actions in the Approval configuration that I can do to send an email alert when a user reassign the approval step to someone else.  Is there anyone who was able to archieve this by any other means? Thanks.

Does anybody no what the variable length is for a text variable type?
Hi all,

I'm trying to remove the automatic linking of an PersonAccount to a Case with triggers, but no success:

Insert Before Case trigger: The link is not yet put into the account lookup field.
Insert After Case trigger: the automatic linking is available, so I try to remove it (with a future call ofcourse)

And what happens, it is linked again.

Same is happening if I do this via the Salesforce gui, edit the case, remove the account lookup and save: link is put back again