• Member since 2016

• Chatter
    Feed
    Best Answers
    Likes Given
    Questions
    Replies
Hi all,
the administrator has 'view all data' permission, but still can't access user's uploaded file (without sharing) via rest api using SOQL(ContentDocument, ContentVersion...),
but on the web page->files->all files, I could see all the files.

the question is how to access the files that is not in sharing status via rest api.

thanks very much!
  • March 30, 2017
Hi,

I have some Developer Edition accounts and some have a Daily API call limit of 15000 and some have only 5000.
can anyone tell whats the actual limit for Developer accounts and why I see different limits for similar type of accounts?
Hi all,
the administrator has 'view all data' permission, but still can't access user's uploaded file (without sharing) via rest api using SOQL(ContentDocument, ContentVersion...),
but on the web page->files->all files, I could see all the files.

the question is how to access the files that is not in sharing status via rest api.

thanks very much!
  • March 30, 2017

Hi. I have an OAuth2 app, witch uses webserver flow. I authorize it with "system administrator" account of my company's account.

Is there any way to access (via REST API) not only my files, reports, leads (other object types), but also all other users' objects: everything that company account contains? 

Maybe you have "user impersonation" feature, or any other way? Maybe I'm using wrong api (rest api v37-38)?

I read many similar threads here and on SO, but they all lack a solution.